Ramsey

ChiefThunder

19 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Actually Nelson is grading out as the 4th highest rated CB in football right now. 🤣🤣🤣

If I'm not mistaken he was one of the best CBs to being last year as well. He seems to have some problems keeping up that performance throughout the year though.

53 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27721114/source-jalen-ramsey-heading-denver-jacksonville-jaguars

He is going to be playing at Broncos

Fuck that shit. If he was going to be traded he would not be playing.

I think the days of the Chiefs trading draft choices for expensive star players is mostly over.  That is the price of having a Mahomes on your team. We have to pay Mahomes first, then Jones, and Hill and Kelce, and a few other key supporting cast.  Once a team has a QB who can carry them deep into the postseason every year, the only viable strategy is to draft well, have the best coaches possible to coach them up, and pay those young guys on their rookie contracts or until they become too expensive.  Then trade them for even more draft choices.  We've been through that other shit, and it never really worked. It much more effective to pay for the best scouts and coaching staff. The young guys are also the fastest, anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I think the days of the Chiefs trading draft choices for expensive star players is mostly over.  That is the price of having a Mahomes on your team. We have to pay Mahomes first, then Jones, and Hill and Kelce, and a few other key supporting cast.  Once a team has a QB who can carry them deep into the postseason every year, the only viable strategy is to draft well, have the best coaches possible to coach them up, and pay those young guys on their rookie contracts or until they become too expensive.  Then trade them for even more draft choices.  We've been through that other shit, and it never really worked. It much more effective to pay for the best scouts and coaching staff. The young guys are also the fastest, anyway. 

I think we have Hill locked up for a few years now.  He signed a contract with us a few weeks ago.

15 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

agreed ..every time some numbnuts posts something just stick that link in response

• The topic was locked