That Sly Andy

7 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

No excuses. Chiefs won by 5 points. Ravens did not convert 3 2pt conversions.

Poor execution on offense, defense played horrible. Secondary stinks right now.

How's that for you?

Pass rush was ferocious though. I'd like to see you all whack NE at home though. 

7 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

No excuses. Chiefs won by 5 points. Ravens did not convert 3 2pt conversions.

Poor execution on offense, defense played horrible. Secondary stinks right now.

How's that for you?

Both sides got some lucky breaks such as the interception being wiped out by a penalty and a desperation lob on fourth down, but I think if the two teams played ten games, the Chiefs would win at least seven of them.  I'll have to eat some of my words on Jackson as a QB.  He'll win a lot of games and frustrate a lot of defenses.  If he learns to stick with the play and not break too early, he can be really effective.  Glad the game was in Arrowhead.  That was worth a few points. 

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

Both sides got some lucky breaks such as the interception being wiped out by a penalty and a desperation lob on fourth down, but I think if the two teams played ten games, the Chiefs would win at least seven of them.  I'll have to eat some of my words on Jackson as a QB.  He'll win a lot of games and frustrate a lot of defenses.  If he learns to stick with the play and not break too early, he can be really effective.  Glad the game was in Arrowhead.  That was worth a few points. 

I'll tell you what was worth several laughs, if not points - the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" theme played when the Ravens took the field.  Some of the Ravens' players had to be laughing. Classic.