8 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Bob Fescoe on Baltimore radio:

-Fisher being out coupled with MVPat's ankle could be problematic

-Chiefs Defense is better than last year. How much, time will tell.

-Home Opener will be tough but LJ played here last year so who knows what affect it will have.

-Playing against the Ravens defense is always a test

-MVPat is even better than last year. One pace to beat last year; nothing too big for him.

-LJ8 is a vastly improved passer, remarkable what he has done.

-Chiefs 31-Ravens 28 with it coming down the last minute like last year.

This game is going to come down to who has the ball last, I think. LJ8 has surprised me with how well he is throwing the ball so far. I didn't think he had it in him last season from the games I watched. Ravens D is the Ravens D, never count them out no matter who they have. I think Mahomes ankle will be fine, and he will do what he does when pressured...which last season he was the best QB against pressure by a BIG margin. Whoever has the ball last is what this game comes down to.

4 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Is Fisher the guy that was trying to tackle Tyreek?  I don't know your players that well. 

Edited to add:

Sorry, I thought I was responding to Hands.

Talking about Hill. Great play by Mahomes but the fool wearing #32 watching Hill blow right past him is in LA now. Frank plays the field better than that. Same for #57 who was horrible in coverage and is now in NYC. Ravens defense is faster than last years.

14 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Talking about Hill. Great play by Mahomes but the fool wearing #32 watching Hill blow right past him is in LA now. Frank plays the field better than that. Same for #57 who was horrible in coverage and is now in NYC. Ravens defense is faster than last years.

Not fast enough.

25 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Lamar Jackson & Patrick Mahomes are the only QBs in the Super Bowl era to have a 70+ comp pct, 7+ pass TD & 0 INT over the first two games of a season

Jackson: 71.9 comp pct, 7 TD, 145.2 passer rating
Mahomes: 71.4 comp pct, 7 TD, 136.3 rating

WOW 

MIAMI DOLPHINS

ARIZONA CARDINALS

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:
Total QB Hits Produced Through Week 2 BAL: 21 NO: 18 GB: 17 MIN: 16 CAR, CHI, NE, NYJ: 15 BUF, IND: 14 ATL, CLE, PHI, SF: 13 JAX: 12 ARI, CIN, DET, PIT, TEN: 11 DAL, HOU: 10 KC, LAR, NYG OAK: 8 SEA, TB: 7 LAC, WAS: 6 MIA: 5 DEN: 2
11:26 AM · Sep 17, 2019

MIAMI DOLPHINS

ARIZONA CARDINALS

This is the first real test BAL has had all year.  They've played 2 of the worst teams in the league and had to hold on to beat ARI at home last week.

Chiefs haven't played the best of teams either, but both games were on the road and were blowouts.

BAL gave up 350 yards to a rookie QB so I can imagine Mahomes having a good day.  Chiefs defense isn't a top 10 unit, but it's not the disaster it was the past 2 years.

31-21 KC.

What will help us tremendously is that Murray and the coach who couldn't even go above .500 with Mahomes in college dusted the Ravens supposedly faster and better defense to the tune of 349 yards.  Old man Fitz who is now 78 years old went over 100 by himself.  So now that same defense goes on the road against the MVP QB in the same air raid system with better offensive weapons, hmmmmmm.....