8 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

Honestly, quite worried we lose this game.

Oh no, don't say that, LOL.  Your previous posts was so positive. I'm worried also, but I believe (or want to believe) that the Chiefs defense is better than last season. The injuries worry me, but I believe the Chiefs can still win this game. Even with all the hype Mahomes receives, I think people are being careful, and also still underestimating him. 

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Should be a great game.  Team with the fewest mistakes and the team that keeps their qb the cleanest wins.   But I agree I’m a little worried, but I was vs the Jags as well.  

Will be boring and lopsided.....Game waaay over by start of the 4th....Chiefs win easily 

On 9/18/2019 at 8:11 AM, SEMO said:

Close game in the first half.  KC pulls away in the second half.  

I think Jackson will be a good QB in this league, if he stays healthy.  If this game were later in the year, I would give him a better shot.  But, this being the home opener, the noise will be stifling.  

37-24 KC

I think you're right on.  LJ hasn't yet had to deal with noise like at Arrowhead (I'll be there, but my voice isn't what it once was).   He will have some false starts.  I believe this game we will finally see Clark at his best, and he will make Jackson pay for some of his runs.  We are much better on the edge than last season. That will put a little fear in him.  Their defense will not be able to keep Mahomes from putting at least 30 on the board. The Ravens defense has lost too many key guys from their defense of the prior few years.   My only concern is the weather.  If it rains through the game, the team with the better running game has the advantage, and that is not us, not with D. Williams out and McCoy limited.  Maybe Darwin Thompson will get his shot.  I still predict a win, and it just may turn out to be on Buttkicker to do exactly that.

I love how everyone says the raiders shut us out for 3 quarters but do not mention we did the same thing. It’s also funny how people do not realize that AR shut his offense down when we had big leads. No reason to show stuff you don’t have to. You seriously don’t think we couldn’t of hung 50 on both of those teams if we wanted to?  Then you are lying to yourself. Pat out the last 8 minutes of Jags game because it was over. Raiders didn’t score again after first quarter. I figure this to be a good game but over by the 3rd chiefs 34 ravens 14

20 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

Murray can throw the ball like Wilson only wishes he could, there is no real comparison there other than size.  Kyler Murray has one of the strongest arms in the NFL, and is accurate.

Sort of like RG3 in that regard. Probably more durable as he has shown some toughness but the front 7s in the NFL are much bigger and faster restricting his view and could really punish him badly. Wilson did the smart thing and used his mobility in the passing game, whereas RG3 (more accurate and stronger arm) kept running to the end of his career getting beat up quite roughly. 

If they can actually build a shorter but stronger line in front of Murray he could definitely have a longer career but right now he'll have some trouble getting the ball off fast when it matters. It's still an issue for Wilson here in Seattle. 

This is going to be a tough game game as Ravens D is always one of the best we play. Minus Fisher and Hill plus a banged up RB crew, it's going to be our first real test. Lamar is overrated and it will come down to the wire. Home opener crowd wins it for us. Go Chiefs and Chiefs fans! 

5 hours ago, sith13 said:

Sort of like RG3 in that regard. Probably more durable as he has shown some toughness but the front 7s in the NFL are much bigger and faster restricting his view and could really punish him badly. Wilson did the smart thing and used his mobility in the passing game, whereas RG3 (more accurate and stronger arm) kept running to the end of his career getting beat up quite roughly. 

If they can actually build a shorter but stronger line in front of Murray he could definitely have a longer career but right now he'll have some trouble getting the ball off fast when it matters. It's still an issue for Wilson here in Seattle. 

Yeah, it's going to be interesting.  Also, Arizona has installed the Texas Tech air raid offense, the same offense that Mahommes ran in college.  Fun to watch and all, but the QB is going to be take a pounding.  I guess we'll find out really fast if a true air raid offense will work at the NFL level, and if so, can the QB running said offense survive?

On 9/3/2019 at 11:35 AM, AppalachianChief said:

Chiefs win in a laugher to put the rest of the NFL on notice no defense is elite against the CHIEFS!

CHIEFS= 45

Jags= 16

Going back to what I said week 1 when almost everyone was soiling themselves worrying about the Jags D. NOBODY or Defense will stop this team and this offense. Another laugher and yes the Chiefs will hang a 40 burger on the Ravens. Chiefs win in another laughter:

CHIEFS - 42

Ravens - 20

On 9/20/2019 at 11:11 PM, Fmbl2187 said:

I think you're right on.  LJ hasn't yet had to deal with noise like at Arrowhead (I'll be there, but my voice isn't what it once was).   He will have some false starts.  I believe this game we will finally see Clark at his best, and he will make Jackson pay for some of his runs.  We are much better on the edge than last season. That will put a little fear in him.  Their defense will not be able to keep Mahomes from putting at least 30 on the board. The Ravens defense has lost too many key guys from their defense of the prior few years.   My only concern is the weather.  If it rains through the game, the team with the better running game has the advantage, and that is not us, not with D. Williams out and McCoy limited.  Maybe Darwin Thompson will get his shot.  I still predict a win, and it just may turn out to be on Buttkicker to do exactly that.

He was there last year...jfc

I won’t bet against mahomes in a game at arrowhead, but if the ravens win this one we should not be alarmed. All the factors to favor the ravens, other than being the road team, are happening. Tyreek, fischer, d. Williams not playing and the rain potentially favoring the ravens ground game and hurting our deep passing game are big deals.

historically sloppy ground conditions actually favor the passing game, but if its actually pouring down thats a different story as gripping the ball will be tough