Cool Article

5 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Nice read, the problem with it is though they think Mahomes is only capable of what he has shown so far. I'm pretty sure Reid has some plays that have yet to see the daylight.

It's funny because that article still somehow leaves out two major factors.  Mahomes still threw for 377 yards and our lead RB was Spencer Ware who had 15 carries for 75 yards.  The Jags defense last year gave us more issues then the Ravens defense did and look how we adjusted to the Jags D this year....

5 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

It's funny because that article still somehow leaves out two major factors.  Mahomes still threw for 377 yards and our lead RB was Spencer Ware who had 15 carries for 75 yards.  The Jags defense last year gave us more issues then the Ravens defense did and look how we adjusted to the Jags D this year....

And the bigger thing is Ravens are more out there compared to the Jags so we are probably more ready than the Jags. 

10 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

Last year?

Player Tm Cmp Att Yds TD Int Sk Yds Lng Rate Att Yds TD Lng Tgt Rec Yds TD Lng Fmb FL
Patrick Mahomes KAN 22 38 313 0 2 1 15 40 62.7 4 13 1 11 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Kareem Hunt KAN 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0   22 87 1 24 2 1 7 0 7 0 0

20 minutes ago, qnet said:

Yeah, I noticed that. The only way I see that helping is maybe he got a more diverse experience in coaching defenses, since they ran a 3-4. 

DC was Dean Pees, he of the Patriots and now DC of the Titans. Spags is buds with Harbs ; Reid tried to hire him in 2012- he went to Saints instead.

Pees was very bland, very vanilla.

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

DC was Dean Pees, he of the Patriots and now DC of the Titans. Spags is buds with Harbs ; Reid tried to hire him in 2012- he went to Saints instead.

Pees was very bland, very vanilla.

Yeah, I saw that also. I assumed he was really good considering the places he coached, LOL.  Spags being part of Reid's tree with Harbaugh,  that makes sense now.

1 hour ago, qnet said:

That was cool. I like stuff like that. I wonder what Spags does to counteract the Ravens offense. IMO, that's were the Chiefs have to improve vs. last season. 

Probably just throw 11 of these out there and we should be fine.

Image result for NFL dummy bag chiefs466 × 879

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Last year?

Player Tm Cmp Att Yds TD Int Sk Yds Lng Rate Att Yds TD Lng Tgt Rec Yds TD Lng Fmb FL
Patrick Mahomes KAN 22 38 313 0 2 1 15 40 62.7 4 13 1 11 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Kareem Hunt KAN 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0   22 87 1 24 2 1 7 0 7 0 0

Cool story bro, now look up the stats in your game and get an idea of what I was talking about

8 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

Cool story bro, now look up the stats in your game and get an idea of what I was talking about

🎶You're so vague, you probbly think this post is on point....

You're so vague, you probbly think this post is on poi-nt, don't you, don't you?🎶

22 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

🎶You're so vague, you probbly think this post is on point....

You're so vague, you probbly think this post is on poi-nt, don't you, don't you?🎶

A troll in another thread wrote - Typing in caps= "I don't have much of an argument"

I’m updating it to - Going off topic or typing complete nonsense = “I don’t have much of an argument”

Archived