Special Teams

Something nobody really has talked about. I've seen too many flags and not enough productive returns. Kicking has been good but punting has been awful. Colquitt, next to last in the league. He's not getting any hang time on his punts especially against Oakland. 

DAT, needs to use more common sense rather than fielding punts inside the 5 yd line. He's done it time and time again. I'm looking for a big game out of our return game this week. Need to see more Hardman out there - Toub knows this and will get them ready for the home opener. Ultimately, it could be the deciding factor between these two AFC powerhouses.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?season=2019&week=100&category=PUNTING&opp=0&sort=3&qualified=1&sortOrder=0

The anti DAT we have on this team is Mahomes. Cant expect him to keep getting out of 1st down from 10 yard line or less all the time. Then again I am sure Toub has said to him take it out each and every time if possible. There is no way he allows this if not. I am guessing he is more pissed at the penalties more so than anything else and will try and clean that crap up.

Archived