Breakout Player week 3

I would like to make my prediction for my breakout player in week 3.

The first two weeks it was a wide receiver. Baltimore will look to limit deep balls, so I expect safeties to stay deep and a lot of nickle/dime coverage. With the rain, I think the Ravens feel that if they force the Chiefs to beat them with running backs, they win.  I expect Darwin Thompson to have a big game and prove the Ravens wrong. 100+ receiving and 100+ running. His power, speed, and contact balance make him a good candidate for a breakout player for this weeks opponent, who is gonna dare the Chiefs to beat them with the running back. 

24 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

I would like to make my prediction for my breakout player in week 3.

The first two weeks it was a wide receiver. Baltimore will look to limit deep balls, so I expect safeties to stay deep and a lot of nickle/dime coverage. With the rain, I think the Ravens feel that if they force the Chiefs to beat them with running backs, they win.  I expect Darwin Thompson to have a big game and prove the Ravens wrong. 100+ receiving and 100+ running. His power, speed, and contact balance make him a good candidate for a breakout player for this weeks opponent, who is gonna dare the Chiefs to beat them with the running back. 

I agree.

That is a pretty god call. I would like to pound them with Williams but we just can’t block well enough. Thompson is shiftiest and will be hard for the D to keep up with your n that muck. 

My hope for player of the game is the Badger. I think he will be key in the box against TEs and a running QB. I want a breakout game from this guy. Single high with Thornhill and terrorize the box with HB.

7 tackles, 1 sack, 2 PD, and a pick six.

1 hour ago, liquidfriend said:

They need something better on the left side.  A lot of pressure on the left side through the A and B gaps.

Erving is doing fine considering the circumstances but Wylie is a liability.

We have needed a true LG for years.