Good luck boys

Just now, gochiefsgo said:

The Ravens are for real. That game never should have been that close but this thing ain’t over for this season. I expect to see these guys again. Hope the Chiefs are ready then. 

They were ready today 30-13

let it get too close 

No doubt, Jackson is an effective weapon but I'm not ready to crown him as a top tier QB yet.  A couple of his passes were pure luck or bad calls by the officials.  BAL will have issues against a top run defense.  With Big Ben down, the Ravens surely will win their division again but they will have a tough time against the Pats, Chiefs, or LAC in the playoffs. 

28 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

The Ravens are for real. That game never should have been that close but this thing ain’t over for this season. I expect to see these guys again. Hope the Chiefs are ready then. 

It was only close because our ball skills in the secondary are bad.  There were 3 pe 4 hope and prayers that were caught that should have atleast been knocked down.  On 3rd and longs too.

The ravens aren't for real as long as they have a WR playing QB. Jackson had bad stats until the 4th quarter garbage time and even then he had a terrible completion percentage.  

31 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Yeah they took their foot off the gas those last few offensive possessions but if you’re a Ravens fan, you have to be encouraged by that performance 

What performance?  They had 13 points going into the 4th quarter against a bad defense.  We were down our #1 wr, LT, and starting RB.

Baltimore is overrated as hell.  They played the dolphins and cardinals to start the year

19 minutes ago, jetlord said:

No doubt, Jackson is an effective weapon but I'm not ready to crown him as a top tier QB yet.  A couple of his passes were pure luck or bad calls by the officials.  BAL will have issues against a top run defense.  With Big Ben down, the Ravens surely will win their division again but they will have a tough time against the Pats, Chiefs, or LAC in the playoffs. 

Jackson has the ability to get there, but isn't there quite yet.  Problem for them is his window will be pretty short once he arrives, because of his playing style.