Good luck boys

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

harbs worst game as Head Coach, easily.....LJ had a bad game. Greg Roman called a horrible game. Ear Thomas was lost all game.

And Baltimore was overrated as hell.  I guess playing Miami and Arizona make you look better than you think you are

34 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

No excuses- MVPat does that every week. Of course he gets credit.

Garbage time is a term used to refer to the period toward the end of a timed sports competition that has become a blowout when the outcome of the game has already been decided, and the coaches of one or both teams will decide to replace their best players with substitutes

You had all your starters in still, no back ups. Stop trying to minimize it. You needed two lucky plays last year to win. How's that?

We won.

That's how that is! 

32 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

He stood back there with enough time to enjoy a cup of coffee and a doughnut before looking downfield. Tweeties looked like ants running around. They had no answer. Yes I think the Tweeties have a very good defense. Doesnt matter: Just cant stop KC.

Would have liked to seen us attack more but I understand when we are up big in the 4th playing the base prevent and you can tell our front 4 was rushing more to stay in lanes and contain then get after LJ to prevent any big plays.

30 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Agree. Being up by three plus TDs in the fourth quarter put the O in cruise control mode.  I don’t see any real way the Ravens were ever going to stop Mahomes had Andy kept his foot on the gas.  Until our D can prove they can close out games I think he’s gonna need to be more aggressive with the lead.  Especially against better passing QBs

Meant to reply to this post, would have liked to seen us attack more but I understand when we are up big in the 4th playing the base prevent and you can tell our front 4 was rushing more to stay in lanes and contain then get after LJ to prevent any big plays.

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

I expect when you are standing flat footed literally waiting for a wounded duck pass on 4th down for that corner to be able to knock the ball down. That was inexcusable.  The game should have been over right there  

A lot of what you do on D vs Jackson is contain.  They had open WRs all game but their QB just wasn’t accurate. All that said when you have a 30-7 lead in the 4th quarter it’ll skew the stats.  But you are right a better pass rush finishes that game way earlier. 

Well yeah.  I pointed that out in particular; that was god awful play on the ball.