3-0 Baby Yes! On to Detroit.

Great game. I never thought it was in doubt after the first quarter. Defense is playing much better. Less penalties. Keeping plays in front of them. Playing good situational football. Tweety Birds offense is a lot to handle. I give them credit when they made plays. Defense played a little prevent format in the second half. Less blitzing etc. Most yards were given up with the Tweety Birds playing catch up.

Offense. OMG. Imagine Reid now seeing Hardman as a force. What is he drawing up when Hill & Hardman are on the field together. Double reverse with those two guys. Pass protection is good most of the time. The other team has players too that make plays. They get credit vs the KC guy made a mistake.

This team is not making dumb mistakes, few turnovers and less penalties on both sides of the ball

5 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I think the teams decisions are showing results. Not trading Drob. Drafting Hardman. Picking up Shady. I know we were clamoring for DB help, but no body they liked was their in the draft or FA. So let’s just hang 30 on everyone and see if they can keep up. 

I thought the Dbs played much better too. Matheiu was all over the place. Its hard to stop NFL teams these days unless they are the DONKEYS. 

4 minutes ago, dhitter said:

And let's see what Claiborne brings to the mix. If he is at least decent...and we get Hill and Fisher back....this team will be unstoppable til we meet the Pats!

I dont worry about the Pats. They have such an easy schedule with that division. They are due some bad luck. Law of averages is way overdue. Not sure they make it to the AFC Champ Game. If they do and KC is there....KC gets the win.

2 hours ago, FANATIC said:

Chargers, Donkeys and Faiders all lose. Its a good week.

Two weeks in a row that the Chiefs win while everyone else in the AFC West loses.  Life is good.  Only bad news is that for the fourth week in a row the Chiefs have to face an undefeated team.☺️

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Two weeks in a row that the Chiefs win while everyone else in the AFC West loses.  Life is good.  Only bad news is that for the fourth week in a row the Chiefs have to face an undefeated team.☺️

Detroit has one tie to Arizona.  I like our chances.

3rd straight week Andy went into milk the clock mode early in the 2nd half with a big lead.   

KC 1st half play mix Week 1: 8 run/20 pass Week 2: 8 run/26 pass Week 3: 8 run/25 pass KC 2nd half play mix Week 1: 18 run/14 pass Week 2: 14 run/18 pass Week 3: 18 run/12 pass

8 hours ago, Mloe68 said:
3rd straight week Andy went into milk the clock mode early in the 2nd half with a big lead.   

KC 1st half play mix Week 1: 8 run/20 pass Week 2: 8 run/26 pass Week 3: 8 run/25 pass KC 2nd half play mix Week 1: 18 run/14 pass Week 2: 14 run/18 pass Week 3: 18 run/12 pass

Is that really a bad thing?  Yesterday, with a three score lead, the Chiefs held off the Ravens in spite of a couple of lucky hail Mary passes on fourth down.  Playing to win is more entertaining, but playing not to lose sometimes makes sense.  Andy knows what he's doing.  It may bite the Chiefs sometime, but with Mahomes, the Chiefs can always storm back. 

31 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Is that really a bad thing?  Yesterday, with a three score lead, the Chiefs held off the Ravens in spite of a couple of lucky hail Mary passes on fourth down.  Playing to win is more entertaining, but playing not to lose sometimes makes sense.  Andy knows what he's doing.  It may bite the Chiefs sometime, but with Mahomes, the Chiefs can always storm back. 

And playing not to lose Mahomes. The line is shaky at best. The more we milk the clock the healthier he will stay. I honestly loved that bone headed drop kick. If a guy on the receiving team calls for a fair catch, you have no chance of getting the ball. They had some bad coaching decisions. Surprising for such a good team. 

40 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I didn't say it was a bad thing. Just reality he called off the dogs offensively with big leads in all three games. Our passing game just overwhelmed the Ravens yesterday even with 3 key guys out. They had no answers and I agree we probably could have scored again if needed. I guess my point is sometimes the scores don't necessarily reflect how dominant we really can be. 

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

I didn't say it was a bad thing. Just reality he called off the dogs offensively with big leads in all three games. Our passing game just overwhelmed the Ravens yesterday even with 3 key guys out. They had no answers and I agree we probably could have scored again if needed. I guess my point is sometimes the scores don't necessarily reflect how dominant we really can be. 

Gotcha!  The Chiefs dominated and the game wasn't as close as the 5 point win indicated.  TBH, the Chiefs haven't really been challenged so far this year.  All three games were well in hand by half time.  Some better teams will keep it closer and the Chiefs will have a down day against a weak team, but in general, Mahomes and the Chiefs look improved from last season.  Less scrambling and improvising and more good reads.  Injuries are the only thing that could keep this team from dominating most games. 

On 9/23/2019 at 6:29 PM, jetlord said:

Gotcha!  The Chiefs dominated and the game wasn't as close as the 5 point win indicated.  TBH, the Chiefs haven't really been challenged so far this year.  All three games were well in hand by half time.  Some better teams will keep it closer and the Chiefs will have a down day against a weak team, but in general, Mahomes and the Chiefs look improved from last season.  Less scrambling and improvising and more good reads.  Injuries are the only thing that could keep this team from dominating most games. 

Agree. Just read that the teams Patriots have played this year are 0-9. We've seen through the Ravens how teams can get puffed up playing weak teams. Bring on everybody. Chiefs are ready