8 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Seriously?  If a player isn’t high enough on the depth chart to be active 4 games into his career you are asking why have him on the team at all? . Maybe we should ask 6 time Pro Bowler Brian Waters this question.  Believe me if Allgretti doesn’t show any potential on the practice field he won’t be here long, active or otherwise. But you also don’t throw players who aren’t ready YET to the wolves especially when his job is to protect the MVP.  

You said he wouldn't see the field if we had a 50 lead. A 50 point lead? I'm not talking about crunch time with Mahomes in. Don't you think with a 50 point lead the opponent would have their backups in? Do you have Waters number? I need to make a call.

16 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Seriously?  If a player isn’t high enough on the depth chart to be active 4 games into his career you are asking why have him on the team at all? . Maybe we should ask 6 time Pro Bowler Brian Waters this question.  Believe me if Allgretti doesn’t show any potential on the practice field he won’t be here long, active or otherwise. But you also don’t throw players who aren’t ready YET to the wolves especially when his job is to protect the MVP.  

Lol give it time too. I mean LDT was a 6th round pick and never saw action until year 2. 

8 hours ago, azchief21 said:

You said he wouldn't see the field if we had a 50 lead. A 50 point lead? I'm not talking about crunch time with Mahomes in. Don't you think with a 50 point lead the opponent would have their backups in? Do you have Waters number? I need to make a call.

I’m saying he wouldn’t have seen the field with a 50 point lead because he was inactive.  Which by the way is yet another reason the inactive list is completely pointless. 

7 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Lol give it time too. I mean LDT was a 5th round pick and never saw action until year 2. 

With Allen released it does open the door for one of the younger linemen to be active. Agree with a prior post that somebody must be flashing on the practice field.