Pat mahomes changing the game??

32 minutes ago, kcchief4lif said:

Not sure why it pasted the Pat mahomes song but the second YouTube link is what I wanted to post.

Can a mod clean that up?

No worries. It's Mahomes. We can watch both. He is changing the game. Unfortunately for everybody else, they broke the mold. We're extremely fortunate.

Not a big Colin Cowherd fan...but saw a clip he was doing about Pat Mahomes being the NFL's version of Steph Curry. Two points he brought out. Patriots signed Antonio Brown because of Patrick Mahomes. They didn't need him but they were stockpiling offensive weapons to counter the Chiefs. Sounds plausible. He also said KC is the only team who when they are at midfield it feels like the red zone. And I agree. When the Chiefs get to midfield it just feels like they are about to score. It's a great feeling.

19 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Not a big Colin Cowherd fan...but saw a clip he was doing about Pat Mahomes being the NFL's version of Steph Curry. Two points he brought out. Patriots signed Antonio Brown because of Patrick Mahomes. They didn't need him but they were stockpiling offensive weapons to counter the Chiefs. Sounds plausible. He also said KC is the only team who when they are at midfield it feels like the red zone. And I agree. When the Chiefs get to midfield it just feels like they are about to score. It's a great feeling.

yeah i watched that one last night on youtube...when i read things like this i still catch myself still trying to comprehend how we got lucky to get pat in the draft and to have possibly the perfect coach and support system in place to help him flourish...this type of thing doesn't happen to KC teams, it's always some other team  

26 minutes ago, dhitter said:

11 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

yeah i watched that one last night on youtube...when i read things like this i still catch myself still trying to comprehend how we got lucky to get pat in the draft and to have possibly the perfect coach and support system in place to help him flourish...this type of thing doesn't happen to KC teams, it's always some other team  

Agreed. There is absolutely no way Mahomes would be as successful without the personnel he's throwing to, and the coach whose designing and calling the plays. 

Patrick I'm sure feels just as lucky to be apart of the Chiefs. 

18 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Agreed. There is absolutely no way Mahomes would be as successful without the personnel he's throwing to, and the coach whose designing and calling the plays. 

Patrick I'm sure feels just as lucky to be apart of the Chiefs. 

i have heard that most people believe that you can plug any WR into the offense and pat will still succeed...follows the same mindset of brady and what is in place in NE but is he successful because he of who he is or because of the coach etc

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

i have heard that most people believe that you can plug any WR into the offense and pat will still succeed...follows the same mindset of brady and what is in place in NE but is he successful because he of who he is or because of the coach etc

He'll be successful of course, but I don't think his stats would have been the same. These receivers, including Kelce, get open at will and along with Reid designing the plays, it really makes it more easy for Patrick to operate. 

16 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

He'll be successful of course, but I don't think his stats would have been the same. These receivers, including Kelce, get open at will and along with Reid designing the plays, it really makes it more easy for Patrick to operate. 

I don't know, obviously Kelce is the best TE in football right now but look at the other weapons

1, Watkins never lived up to his potential as a first round pick until now

2, D Rob has always been no higher then 3rd string

3, Hardman is a rookie

4, RB's are a collection of guys past their prime (McCoy), career backup and undrafted RB (both Williams) and a rookie

It's not exactly the most potent offense you see with Hill being out there but it's the QB that is elevating them all to new levels.

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

Oh, so Colin Cowherd is to be believed now.....

Can't make this stuff up....lol

Well:

A). said I wasn't a fan of his.

B). said the idea of Pats stockpiling offensive talent was plausible. Didn't say "oh shucks Colin said it so it must be the gospel".

C) Don't have to be a talk show host to know the Chiefs can strike from just about anywhere on the field. Just nice to hear it.

D. Why do you care?

2 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Well:

A). said I wasn't a fan of his.

B). said the idea of Pats stockpiling offensive talent was plausible. Didn't say "oh shucks Colin said it so it must be the gospel".

C) Don't have to be a talk show host to know the Chiefs can strike from just about anywhere on the field. Just nice to hear it.

D. Why do you care?

He still thinks the game was close, now that you can't make up 🤣 🤦‍♂️