Can we agree, PFF is worthless

Ha  ha,  I saw this yesterday on Undisputed with Skip & Shannon. Sharp was pretty upset about it, while Skip was glowing. I never got into PFF that much from the beginning, and don't know much about what they use to come up with their rankings. 

Admittedly, I just liked their stuff when something positive was posted on here about a Chiefs player, LOL.  

Just now, Handswarmer said:

If you know it to be untrue, why all the outrage?

I get it- he's YOUR QB, so the defense will be there. For the record, NO ONE is playing at his level this year (or last).

But seriously, more important stuff to be worried/upset about.....

Says the guy that gets sand in the vagina when someone says Lamar Jackson sucks. 

Pff is not worthless.  It's a tool like any other.  As far as advanced stats go, I personally put more value into them than regular stats, but you don't need to be a rocket surgeon to know Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL right now and it's not particularly close.  Don't really need a stat or grade to tell me that.  Note, not most accomplished, but best.  

On 9/26/2019 at 10:42 AM, Lamardirts said:

You do realize that assumption is completely false.He actually takes fewer risks.  There was some chart about this On Twitter a week ago.  He is making smart and accurate throws.   This sort of ranking puts the burden on them to explain how.  I could see 2nd or 3rd but 6th.....ok

Didn't see that chart. But if it was a week ago with only 2 games being on that chart, add in 1 more game since that chart and it could greatly skew any ranking.