Frank clark

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I've seen them win a SB, would I like to see them win again, hell yea, but I don't see the need to second guess everything like some in here do. But, stressing over shit I have no control over isn't a big deal for me. 

Hes BACK 

8 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

So is he saying sacks is more important than wins? 

No that he is not doing his part in it all. HE feels they are winning despite his play so far. His job is to get sacks, TFL etc. The type of stats you want from a highly paid DE.

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

No that he is not doing his part in it all. HE feels they are winning despite his play so far. His job is to get sacks, TFL etc. The type of stats you want from a highly paid DE.

As long as he understands that he is part of the D and not the D, then he will do fine in KC. This D is a team, not a one man show.

10 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

So is he saying sacks is more important than wins? 

I think he’s probably talking about big plays. And this fires me up. He knows he’s not playing good enough and he’s owning it. He’s gonna pissed next week. 

It is refreshing for a high caliber player to own it in a very public way.   I think it is coming.   I also think if this secondary can be a little better with Claiborne then everyone up front will benefit.   5 sacks today isn't shabby though and ultimately we won which is all that matters.

1 minute ago, ChiefThunder said:

The problem I see with Clark so far is that he isn't doing a good job setting up his other moves. He needs to come out the gates with his bread n butter. I feel he may be trying to hard to get opposing tackles on their heels...and being chipped and double doesn't help. 

The problem I see, is that people are more worried about his contract than anything else. 

2 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

The problem I see, is that people are more worried about his contract than anything else. 

Possibly, but it's very rational to be concerned about a player we've payed a premium for in both salary and draft picks. We absolutely have to right to expect a high return of investment from this guy. Like it or not contract plays into it.

8 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I’ve never cared what anyone makes. He’s simply not playing well. And it’s Also a business, you get paid to do a job, and currently he’s not fulfilling such job. He will though.

Just now, Calichief said:

I don’t know... 

I've always said, teams pay rookies for potential and past performance for veterans. It's 50/50 and there will be those fans who will never seem to be happy one way or the other.

Yes that is what these boards are for, but I really wish some people wouldn't believe their opinions weight more then others. 

Chris Jones needs to get paid. I think Clark will come along, but something is missing with him can't quite figure it out. He's very predictable in his rush moves and he seems a step to slow. He needs to get more fit. I saw a TE completely whipe him out of the play 1v1 in the 4th quarter. That's fatigue. He is getting chipped and doubled a lot. He'll have a multi sack game perhaps next week...and yes it is about the sacks when you're paid 100 mill.

5 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I've always said, teams pay rookies for potential and past performance for veterans. It's 50/50 and there will be those fans who will never seem to be happy one way or the other.

Yes that is what these boards are for, but I really wish some people wouldn't believe their opinions weight more then others. 

I am going to say this and be done. You have your opinion and I have mine. I don’t care what he’s paid.

hes simply not performing. I’ve been saying it.

now he said it.

he was brought in To wreak havoc. He’s not done that, yet.

42 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Kinda like your opinion?

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

I am going to say this and be done. You have your opinion and I have mine. I don’t care what he’s paid.

hes simply not performing. I’ve been saying it.

now he said it.

he was brought in To wreak havoc. He’s not done that, yet.

Disagree completely. Clark is the single most accounted for player by the opposing offense every week.  He’s a blue collar on field tone setter rather than a flashy one trick pony.  Ask the coaching staff and our opponents about his contributions 

1 minute ago, Mloe68 said:

Disagree completely. Clark is the single most accounted for player by the opposing offense every week.  He’s a blue collar on field tone setter rather than a flashy one trick pony.  Ask the coaching staff and our opponents about his contributions 

I’ll take frank Clark’s opinion of himself.