Frank clark

4 hours ago, artsy said:

If you watch, Ragland took off chasing the RB so that Watson couldn't throw it to him. Clark should've made that tackle. It was him the 100M man against a qb, and he got beat.

If you look that RB was covered by Wilson, Ragland read the play wrong, missed his assigment and looked lost on the play.   It was totally his gap and he screwed up.   And good luck on any DE in the NFL bringing down Watson with 5 yards on each side to shake and bake.   Clark actually did a good job getting a hold of him.   I know he hasn't lived up to that contract but our defense sucks not because of Frank Clark.

17 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

If you look that RB was covered by Wilson, Ragland read the play wrong, missed his assigment and looked lost on the play.   It was totally his gap and he screwed up.   And good luck on any DE in the NFL bringing down Watson with 5 yards on each side to shake and bake.   Clark actually did a good job getting a hold of him.   I know he hasn't lived up to that contract but our defense sucks not because of Frank Clark.

Give me a mobile QB against a DE in the open field any time of the day. I know the DE would probably get him but only after a good gain, just like Watson did. Not much room for error as  they were so close to the end zone too.

23 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Clark earned his bucks in that game.

20 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Im ok with it.  Glad to see they are sitting Fisher, Jones and Mahomes.  Better to rest all the big guns this game and get healthy.  I just hope it’s nothing long term.

We are treating this almost like a week 17 game where the result doesn’t matter. I’m wondering if it’s possible all these guys start against the Vikings

8 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

We are treating this almost like a week 17 game where the result doesn’t matter. I’m wondering if it’s possible all these guys start against the Vikings

I kinda think they are.  No need rushing anyone when so many are hurt.  Worst case we lose one game instead of losing any of those still banged up for l’ombrer time.  I’m still not sure we can’t win this game without those guys!

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I kinda think they are.  No need rushing anyone when so many are hurt.  Worst case we lose one game instead of losing any of those still banged up for l’ombrer time.  I’m still not sure we can’t win this game without those guys!

Watkins, Tyreek, Kelce and Hardman all playing gives us the best skill position group in the league.  Somebody will always be open. Can Moore find that guy? Can the oline keep him upright?

It’s an NFL game. Both of the next 2 are. Get healthy and don’t worry about two tough teams that we are not completing against. What maters is sweeping the remaining division games. Getting a head to head over the Pats would help, but the next two are not that important.

4 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Watkins, Tyreek, Kelce and Hardman all playing gives us the best skill position group in the league.  Somebody will always be open. Can Moore find that guy? Can the oline keep him upright?

Somebody will be open. But in the end, I see Green Bay winning. We just have too many core guys missing.  It will be a running game primarily in order to keep Rogers off the field as much as possible.  It might be successful running, because two people will need to cover Kelce and two to cover Hill.  McCoy might have a big game. That might especially be true, because Sherman is going to be on O and run blocking.  We may see Sherman carry in some situations also...and be a receiver as well, which he is good at.  GB may end up pretty surprised and unprepared. Even though we are likely to lose, this would be so good for the team to get our B/U QB more experience in his second game with us, get McCoy and the run blocking game going, and show the league that the KC offense is more than a one trick pony...and guys will heal up, too. Mahomes is such a star, but God we should run more.  It would protect Mahomes, give him more guys open, and keep the defense fresh.  One weakness I have noticed with Mahomes is that he really is not deceptive on hand offs like Alex Smith was.  I don't recall a running play with Mahomes where I could not see the entire hand off. It was always clear. If Moore can play under center more, be deceptive about hand offs,  and the O-line can block visibility for the defense, we might find we can be a pretty good running team.

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Somebody will be open. But in the end, I see Green Bay winning. We just have too many core guys missing.  It will be a running game primarily in order to keep Rogers off the field as much as possible.  It might be successful running, because two people will need to cover Kelce and two to cover Hill.  McCoy might have a big game. That might especially be true, because Sherman is going to be on O and run blocking.  We may see Sherman carry in some situations also...and be a receiver as well, which he is good at.  GB may end up pretty surprised and unprepared. Even though we are likely to lose, this would be so good for the team to get our B/U QB more experience in his second game with us, get McCoy and the run blocking game going, and show the league that the KC offense is more than a one trick pony...and guys will heal up, too. Mahomes is such a star, but God we should run more.  It would protect Mahomes, give him more guys open, and keep the defense fresh.  One weakness I have noticed with Mahomes is that he really is not deceptive on hand offs like Alex Smith was.  I don't recall a running play with Mahomes where I could not see the entire hand off. It was always clear. If Moore can play under center more, be deceptive about hand offs,  and the O-line can block visibility for the defense, we might find we can be a pretty good running team.

https://www.chiefs.com/video/patrick-mahomes-plays-hidden-ball-trick-on-9-yard-pass-to-travis-kelce

I remembered this one as i thought it was very good at hiding the ball.

12 hours ago, kkuenn said:

https://www.chiefs.com/video/patrick-mahomes-plays-hidden-ball-trick-on-9-yard-pass-to-travis-kelce

I remembered this one as i thought it was very good at hiding the ball.

I do remember that as a designed hidden ball.  I was thinking more of the routine running plays, though I know it is harder to be deceptive with that in a shotgun formation. Except for that play, the routine running plays to McCoy and especially Williams were not difficult to see unfolding at all.