Frank clark

This explains a lot. He’s been playing with this since training camp.  Hopefully this is Andy just giving all the nagging injury players another week to heal up.  

MaAIgBaS_x96.jpg

#Chiefs pass-rusher Frank Clark, out tonight with a neck injury, is considered week-to-week, source said. That means he could be out more than this week, though KC is hopeful it’s not long-term. Either way, he’s been battling this and somehow has been playing.

4 hours ago, Mloe68 said:
This explains a lot. He’s been playing with this since training camp.  Hopefully this is Andy just giving all the nagging injury players another week to heal up.  

MaAIgBaS_x96.jpg

#Chiefs pass-rusher Frank Clark, out tonight with a neck injury, is considered week-to-week, source said. That means he could be out more than this week, though KC is hopeful it’s not long-term. Either way, he’s been battling this and somehow has been playing.

That can't be true, he sucks and is over paid.😉

TWard looks like he's slowly getting better too.   Fenton looks like he might a solution at the nickel.    We might have some holes to fill back there but it might be something like 2 LBs and 2 DBs.  Which can be fixed in one offseason imo.    Wilson and Hitchens will be back.  Wilson because he deserves to be back and Hitchens because his contract forces him back here.    I don't know if Jones gets a contract or not.  His injury has been a benefit for Saunders who is taking advantage of his reps. Its not looking as bleek as it did 3 weeks ago so that is a good thing.   

4 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

TWard looks like he's slowly getting better too.   Fenton looks like he might a solution at the nickel.    We might have some holes to fill back there but it might be something like 2 LBs and 2 DBs.  Which can be fixed in one offseason imo.    Wilson and Hitchens will be back.  Wilson because he deserves to be back and Hitchens because his contract forces him back here.    I don't know if Jones gets a contract or not.  His injury has been a benefit for Saunders who is taking advantage of his reps. Its not looking as bleek as it did 3 weeks ago so that is a good thing.   

Ward is a fuckin stud bro. We got a steal there. I'm glad you are being objective and can see the obvious improvement. When healthy this Chiefs team can be as good as anyone.

I've read numerous times people saying without Mahomes this is an 8 win team. That's fucking asinine. We DO have Mahomes. How many games would GB win without Rodgers? Would ANY other QB in the league have completed either on of those ridiculous passes on 3rd down that he did? No. But they DO have Rodgers. 

This team is going to be fine. We will win our division and in the playoffs anything can happen.

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Ward is a fuckin stud bro. We got a steal there. I'm glad you are being objective and can see the obvious improvement. When healthy this Chiefs team can be as good as anyone.

I've read numerous times people saying without Mahomes this is an 8 win team. That's fucking asinine. We DO have Mahomes. How many games would GB win without Rodgers? Would ANY other QB in the league have completed either on of those ridiculous passes on 3rd down that he did? No. But they DO have Rodgers. 

This team is going to be fine. We will win our division and in the playoffs anything can happen.

Yea. These young defenders are starting to play well. I’m dying to see DOD get his shot. Watts as well. 

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Love how much Ward has improved this year. Good to finally have a defensive staff that can actually develop talent.  That said we were destroyed again underneath as GB targeted our LBs in coverage. Not sure who could help but finding that answer seems crucial. 

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Love how much Ward has improved this year. Good to finally have a defensive staff that can actually develop talent.  That said we were destroyed again underneath as GB targeted our LBs in coverage. Not sure who could help but finding that answer seems crucial. 

You called this before the game. You've been calling it for weeks. We need a LB we can have on the field all 3 downs and play effectively. Not one or the other. You can get away with it on first and second down. But not all the time. 

• 4 weeks later...

On 10/28/2019 at 8:30 AM, Mloe68 said:

I am still perplexed that they do not at least TRY DOD for a few series.  He cannot be any worse than the LBs already out there (in coverage).