Frank clark

59 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I am still perplexed that they do not at least TRY DOD for a few series.  He cannot be any worse than the LBs already out there (in coverage).

It really is bizarre. Spags clearly was disappointed in what he saw from the jump. He ran with the third team in the preseason. That is one draft miss that is KILLING us.

32 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Same clown I was talking about yesterday said " Clark will go down as the worst signing/trade in Chiefs history". 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This guy has been a consistent producer his entire career. Just didn't make sense how he started here until we heard about pinched nerve. As that gets better its no coincidence so does he. Whether he's worth the compensation or money is certainly debatable. But this has been a consistently good player. And we are seeing that now. 

51 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I'd agree with the title a lot more if HB had pulled down that second INT.  We cannot pass up free opportunities like that with this defense if we want to win in January.

True and it ended up being a scoring drive too. Would have made a much easier game if we did it. Funny we had 4 INTs and still only won by a td. Thing is one lead to a TD by us. One was at the end of the game while the other 2 lead to nothing. The possible 5th would have taken off a TD by them. We really need to get more points with opportunities like this. The last one did seal the deal though.

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

This guy has been a consistent producer his entire career. Just didn't make sense how he started here until we heard about pinched nerve. As that gets better its no coincidence so does he. Whether he's worth the compensation or money is certainly debatable. But this has been a consistently good player. And we are seeing that now. 

A well reasoned conclusion. It just didn't make sense that Clark was struggling the way he was earlier in the season. I'm not sure at what level of recovery he is at. Would love to see what he is capable of if fully healthy.

6 hours ago, kkuenn said:

True and it ended up being a scoring drive too. Would have made a much easier game if we did it. Funny we had 4 INTs and still only won by a td. Thing is one lead to a TD by us. One was at the end of the game while the other 2 lead to nothing. The possible 5th would have taken off a TD by them. We really need to get more points with opportunities like this. The last one did seal the deal though.

I think those INTs worked into Andy’s decision to play ball control and largely scrap the downfield throws because the oline was getting worked over. 

11 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Same clown I was talking about yesterday said " Clark will go down as the worst signing/trade in Chiefs history". 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think Clark is a great example of veterans needing the TC as much as the youngsters. He has basically started up just a few weeks ago and definitely a difference maker with his performance. He's capable of even more and we might see that down the road. 

Good news, bad news thing. Good is the guy is a competitor and tough as nails. Bad is that this probably is something he’s gonna deal with all year. 

Frank Clark( ) enjoyed his best game of the season in week 11 agaisnt the Chargers. So we asked him if his neck/nerve pain has improved, he tells us “Not yet, still hurting, but grinding through it all”...what an absolute freakin warrior

😤

On 11/21/2019 at 2:37 AM, sith13 said:

I think Clark is a great example of veterans needing the TC as much as the youngsters. He has basically started up just a few weeks ago and definitely a difference maker with his performance. He's capable of even more and we might see that down the road. 

Couldn't agree more about TC. All these practices that don't allow actual physical contact and tackling is killing the game. 

• 2 weeks later...
#Chiefs DE Frank Clark dealing fire in the locker room today: "The Raiders got to come with it and every other team. I'm going to say that and keep saying it. I said my neck, a lot of that stuff is in the past now. They're getting some football from Frank Clark right now."

2 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

What's going on with Clark? Is he gonna suit up this Sunday or not?

MIA as USUAL......

Sam McDowellVerified account @SamMcDowell11
FollowFollow @SamMcDowell11
More

Didn't spot Frank Clark, Damien Williams or Morris Claiborne during the portion of practice open the media. Rashad Fenton was not taking part in drills.

9:59 AM - 6 Dec 2019