Frank clark

11 hours ago, Palangi said:

I think Wilson is better than Hitchens and it isn't really close

Wilson is our best LB.... & you’re right .... it isn’t close.  

I think Ragland has done decent this year.  Hitchens & Nieman both need to improve next year or be gone.

Lee is awful & should be cut in the offseason.

DOD is a total mystery to me.  The guy should be out on the field based on the plays I’ve seen him involved in, but he pissed in Spags’ Cheerios during training camp .... or something....

20 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I think Hitchens is very solid vs the run but he’s limited and when asked to do too much it impacts him there too. A Sorenson type being paid like Bobby Wagner  

Idk man I haven't seen the hitman anticipate a hole and make a play in the backfield like DJ would do.

4 hours ago, DieHard said:

They are about the same. Hitchens has a little more responsibility and a littl more production, but they are very similar players. Very similar limitations. 

Its like saying Darrel is better than Damien and it it’s really close. They are both OK just OK. Any difference is insignificant IMO.

I don't feel they are similar at all.  Wilson is the better one.  He has better instincts,  faster, better tackler, and a ton better in coverage

24 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I don't feel they are similar at all.  Wilson is the better one.  He has better instincts,  faster, better tackler, and a ton better in coverage

I guess, but you would think he would have  better stats than Hitch if that were the case. Hitch has more tackles per game and plays much more ST. Plus Hitch has to think more calling the D. 

Neither are very good in coverage but I think Wilson is better.

16 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Clark is questionable. Pretty sure he'll be on the sideline.

If he has had a cold for 4 days and is our best DE, do you really think he will not play at all?  I think your judgement is premature. Unless it was actual influenza, he should be pretty much over it and should get a dozen snaps.  I also think Reid would like to keep BB in the dark about this.

2 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

If he has had a cold for 4 days and is our best DE, do you really think he will not play at all?  I think your judgement is premature. Unless it was actual influenza, he should be pretty much over it and should get a dozen snaps.  I also think Reid would like to keep BB in the dark about this.

Shoulder on Injury report

6 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

He’s been WAY better than just okay the last month. His CAP hit this year is 7 million. Next year we will need the last 4 games guy all season to justify contract and trade. Likewise we really need it in the playoffs this year too. 

Im sorry but i dont factor contract manipulation for cap purposes to be an excuse for him to play better or worse each season. I do get your point though 

On 12/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Wilson is our best LB.... & you’re right .... it isn’t close.  

I think Ragland has done decent this year.  Hitchens & Nieman both need to improve next year or be gone.

Lee is awful & should be cut in the offseason.

DOD is a total mystery to me.  The guy should be out on the field based on the plays I’ve seen him involved in, but he pissed in Spags’ Cheerios during training camp .... or something....

i cannot remember when i have heard Lee's name called at all...what a waste of a FA signing

11 hours ago, jetlord said:

Supposedly, Clark lost 12 pounds last week so it sounds like dehydration from the flu.  Glad he recovered for today, but he may still have been affected. 

Whole new respect for Frank.  Lost 10+ pounds, was in the hospital, said he got more practice in the pregame walk through than all week, and still balled.  

3 hours ago, SEMO said:

Whole new respect for Frank.  Lost 10+ pounds, was in the hospital, said he got more practice in the pregame walk through than all week, and still balled.  

The guy is a warrior. Played through a bad hand injury all last season. He's the anti Sammy Watkins. At least Veach learned a lesson. You can't do much about injuries, but find players who will battle though them if at all possible.  

Yeah.  Mahomes is obvously like that, too.  He battles through physical problems.  I think we are all now realizing that Frank Clark came with a high price for the same reason.  That's why he has been the whipping boy on this forum for some months, and now we are seeing that he is one of the heroes. Heroes are expensive.  I think Reid and Veatch want character guys up and down the roster.  They don't always get 'em, but they try.  And if they turn out to have low character, they toss 'em out like rancid peanuts, just like Kareem Hunt.