Chiefs Lions Game Thread

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Pressure with a 3 man front is insane and allows them to clog the back of the field.  Never thought I'd say it but I really miss Fisher.   And I won't be upset if we don't use our first pick next year on a LG or C.    We survived our worst half and our D has come alive something I'm excited about seeing.    I still think we get it figured out win by 14.

Dont worry. Veach will trade it.:wub:

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Pressure with a 3 man front is insane and allows them to clog the back of the field.  Never thought I'd say it but I really miss Fisher.   And I won't be upset if we don't use our first pick next year on a LG or C.    We survived our worst half and our D has come alive something I'm excited about seeing.    I still think we get it figured out win by 14.

Definitely drafting oline next year.

reid will never learn to manage a clock. Ever

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Trey Flowers is a beast.   Not so sure he shouldn't have been our FA target.  Would have saved us 2 picks and him next to Chris Jones would have been insane!  

Never been the flashy sack guy but definitely a beast. Might have been the better move, at least would save us a couple picks and some cash. 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Trey Flowers is a beast.   Not so sure he shouldn't have been our FA target.  Would have saved us 2 picks and him next to Chris Jones would have been insane!  

Exactly, I believe i wrote this around free agency time. If your going to spend money on the end position they need to be beastly edge setters and run stuffers, not speed rushers who can be schemed out by quick passing