Chiefs Lions Game Thread

7 hours ago, sith13 said:

I would put Fuller out of that list. Smith trade was basically a show of strength to the NFL as Chiefs wanted to trade him to a good place and Fuller was a solid CB in that mix. Not sure if he was a mistake but definitely one I can live with in that scenario. 

So far I think Thornhill is the only Veach prospect that worked out on either side of the ball but he seems to be good with second tier FAs. I don't think any of his flashy moves worked out though. Clark trade looks to be very bad, so far HB is just a little better than Sorensen, Watkins looks like a massive overpay, Hitchens is just barely better than Ragland. He looks to have done better with guys who are generally overlooked sort of like Dorsey on that regard. Okafor seems like a decent addition and Ogbah looks like a steal considering the price we paid. Breeland looks pretty good and we basically need Claiborne to get to that level really fast. 

Who did KC ad with the draft pick they received in that deal?

A lot of posters pointed out we were without Hill, Fisher and D Williams in that game. Certainly true. But gotta give props to Detroit who were also without key starters in that game and also lost several players due to injury during the game. They still almost pulled it off....almost.

25 minutes ago, dhitter said:

A lot of posters pointed out we were without Hill, Fisher and D Williams in that game. Certainly true. But gotta give props to Detroit who were also without key starters in that game and also lost several players due to injury during the game. They still almost pulled it off....almost.

Yes. And we will have injuries every week.

learn from the game and move on:

defense has a lot of work to do. You can’t keep giving up 200 yards a week on the ground 

On 9/30/2019 at 12:30 PM, liquidfriend said:

Some interesting things that I saw when looking closer at the Defense.  Lets just say that while the Chiefs got rid of Dee Ford, they still aren't exactly rid of Dee Ford.

That is interesting. 

On 9/30/2019 at 9:30 AM, liquidfriend said:

Some interesting things that I saw when looking closer at the Defense.  Lets just say that while the Chiefs got rid of Dee Ford, they still aren't exactly rid of Dee Ford.

Which player are you referring to? Or players?