Hands should be quiet for a while lol

4 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I sat next to a Ravens fan today, at Hooters in Hampton VA, before the game he was still adamant that the Ravens will meet the Chiefs in the playoffs. When they lost, he was all over Harbaugh and his decisions In both games.

Everyone loses games but I think the LJ luster has worn off and he is who most of us thought he was.  A very talented runner who thrives off of playing poor defenses but put pressure on him and he can't consistently deliver.    That and giving up 33 and then 40 show the D isn't what they thought it was.

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Everyone loses games but I think the LJ luster has worn off and he is who most of us thought he was.  A very talented runner who thrives off of playing poor defenses but put pressure on him and he can't consistently deliver.    That and giving up 33 and then 40 show the D isn't what they thought it was.

I believe that LJ can play ball but is not a SB caliber QB.

9 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I believe that LJ can play ball but is not a SB caliber QB.

He can be really good when playing from ahead.  Otherwise he’s a liability. All that said please move this thread away from Chiefs talk. We’ve been better than they are for a long time and the gap is just growing.