When Will Horse Face Get Fired?

FANATIC

5 hours ago, FANATIC said:

no wins and 4 losses.....LOL  Guy cant figure out who is a good QB and who is not. Why is he still there?

While I think Fangio and Flacco suck, and Elway has hired two horrible HCs in a row, let's remember one fun fact...

Elway is largely responsible for 3 Super Bowl wins in Denver, and another 3 Super Bowl appearances.

During that span the Chiefs haven't even BEEN to a Super Bowl.  Throw Andy Reid in there and it's 6-1 Elway.

Combine both of your teams, since you are a Chargers and Chiefs fan, ridiculously, Elway is STILL kicking those asses.

10 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

While I think Fangio and Flacco suck, and Elway has hired two horrible HCs in a row, let's remember one fun fact...

Elway is largely responsible for 3 Super Bowl wins in Denver, and another 3 Super Bowl appearances.

During that span the Chiefs haven't even BEEN to a Super Bowl.  Throw Andy Reid in there and it's 6-1 Elway.

Combine both of your teams, since you are a Chargers and Chiefs fan, ridiculously, Elway is STILL kicking those asses.

I understand. It much healthier for you to live in the past. Great memories Im sure. Your current nightmares need to be dealt with because they will be recurring for the next 10-15 years. Sure hope you have some VCR tapes of those better days. Get the therapy you need. Maintaining good mental health should be your #1 priority.

#1 Find a support group of like minded Donkey fans. Get together on Mondays or Tuesdays and replay those golden years. Should be easy to find.

#2 Avoid all NFL Programs and Media Input. 

#3 Shop for cars at Elways dealerships. I hear you get free popcorn.

33 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

The Broncos last won the Super Bowl four seasons ago there brah.

Oh, I was off by one as well.  I forgot Denver lost to Seattle in the Super Bowl before that.

So lets recalculate.  

John Elway - 7

Chiefs/Chargers/Reid - 1

Living in the Past......Enjoy .......You deserve it.........Your Theme Song

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Living in the Past......Enjoy .......You deserve it.........

What - you mean like a RESUME for a job or something?  I’m guessing your resume is a blank page, right, since the past is suddenly irrelevant.  I mean it’s not like the past can be indicative of future performance or anything.

1 hour ago, BroncoStud said:

What - you mean like a RESUME for a job or something?  I’m guessing your resume is a blank page, right, since the past is suddenly irrelevant.  I mean it’s not like the past can be indicative of future performance or anything.

I actually hate this song but Im singing this song to you.

Memories light the corners of your mind
Misty water-colored memories of the way you were
Scattered pictures of the smiles you left behind
Smiles you gave to one another for the way you were
Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time rewritten every line
If You had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would you?
Could you?
Memories may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
You can simply choose to ignore
So it's the laughter you will remember
Whenever you remember
Its The way you were
The way you were

11 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

ahhhh so now you are using the raiders mantra of we HAVE been to X amount of SuperBowls while you have none...Living in the past has served the raiders so well

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

ahhhh so now you are using the raiders mantra of we HAVE been to X amount of SuperBowls while you have none...Living in the past has served the raiders so well

No.  I am pointing out the FACT that John Elway is largely responsible for 7 Super Bowl appearances throughout his career, 2 of them being fairly recently as the de facto GM.  Pointing this FACT out is pertinent to the discussion that Elway should or should not be fired.  Andy Reid hasn't won a Super Bowl as a HC or de facto GM in his long career, yet he is gainfully employed by the Chiefs.  Let's not be hypocrites fellas, rise above your homerism.

1 minute ago, BroncoStud said:

No.  I am pointing out the FACT that John Elway is largely responsible for 7 Super Bowl appearances throughout his career, 2 of them being fairly recently as the de facto GM.  Pointing this FACT out is pertinent to the discussion that Elway should or should not be fired.  Andy Reid hasn't won a Super Bowl as a HC or de facto GM in his long career, yet he is gainfully employed by the Chiefs.  Let's not be hypocrites fellas, rise above your homerism.

Memories may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
You can simply choose to ignore
So it's the laughter you will remember
Whenever you remember
Its The way you were
The way you were

6 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

Yes Reid has not won the most important game but he has been a major factor in our rise from the shitpile that was the crennel, haley & Edwards years of Suck.

he may not be here now if we had not had the balls to pull the trigger on Mahomes

By the way YOU also need to admit that if denver had not been lucky to get PM they may have not had those two most recent SB appearances

3 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Yes Reid has not won the most important game but he has been a major factor in our rise from the shitpile that was the crennel, haley & Edwards years of Suck.

he may not be here now if we had not had the balls to pull the trigger on Mahomes

By the way YOU also need to admit that if denver had not been lucky to get PM they may have not had those two most recent SB appearances

Wait - so let me get this right...  Reid had the balls to draft Mahomes, who I stated for public record on this very site was the best QB in that draft, but Reid was courageous in doing so...?

But Elway was "lucky" to get Manning, who was being courted by a number of teams and GMs?  Elway had nothing to do with talking Manning in to signing with Denver? 

Reid just had to announce his decision, Elway actually had to sell himself and Denver to Manning, who had stupid money being thrown at him from all over the NFL to sign with other teams.

Your statement is biased as hell dude.   

3 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

Wait - so let me get this right...  Reid had the balls to draft Mahomes, who I stated for public record on this very site was the best QB in that draft, but Reid was courageous in doing so...?

But Elway was "lucky" to get Manning, who was being courted by a number of teams and GMs?  Elway had nothing to do with talking Manning in to signing with Denver? 

Reid just had to announce his decision, Elway actually had to sell himself and Denver to Manning, who had stupid money being thrown at him from all over the NFL to sign with other teams.

Your statement is biased as hell dude.   

The Good News is: " If you argue for your limitations.....you get to keep them".  I hope you keep him.

Say This 100 Times.

Elway is God

Elway is God

Elway is God