Hill's return has been pushed back

On 10/3/2019 at 3:50 PM, Adamixoye said:

I can't even remember if he took a sack.  If it was happy feet, it was happy feet by his elevated standards, just like he had a "bad game" overall.

He’s nearly un- sackable. He’s only gone down in his career 1.6 times per 100. It’s manning like.

6 hours ago, Calichief said:

He’s nearly un- sackable. He’s only gone down in his career 1.6 times per 100. It’s manning like.

To respond to Mloe from earlier, I guess when I think of "happy feet" I don't just think of starting to move too early.  I think of scrambling in a way that's detrimental, like how Alex would occasionally put his head down and run into pressure.  Patrick never does that.  If he occasionally takes off early instead of standing tall (which I don't particular remember in the Lions game, but I'll concede he probably did it a few times) I'm okay with that.

Even when Mahomes leaves early, it is almost as if he can sense the pressure about to come. When he rolls right you will see soon after the pocket collapses from the left side. Him leaving early is not happy feet, but rather just also the way he plays. He keeps his eyes down field and even if he is running to the side line he waits until the last second to throw it away. Hell he has made a habit of hitting a guy on the sideline just before he goes out himself. None of this is anything like Smith's happy feet.

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Tyreek Hill (clavicle) has a "realistic" chance of playing Week 6 against the Texans.

Hill was ruled out for Sunday night's showdown with Indy after getting in a limited week of practice, but all signs point to a return next week against the Texans. Out since breaking his clavicle in an opening-week win over Jacksonville, Hill's return will add another downfield element to the Chiefs' vertical attack. Perhaps the most feared deep threat in all of football, Tyreek will immediately reclaim every-week WR1 status upon his return.

5 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Tyreek Hill (clavicle) has a "realistic" chance of playing Week 6 against the Texans.

Hill was ruled out for Sunday night's showdown with Indy after getting in a limited week of practice, but all signs point to a return next week against the Texans. Out since breaking his clavicle in an opening-week win over Jacksonville, Hill's return will add another downfield element to the Chiefs' vertical attack. Perhaps the most feared deep threat in all of football, Tyreek will immediately reclaim every-week WR1 status upon his return.

I think they'll need him vs the Texicans

It will make a huge difference.  Texans week is exactly on the original timetable.  They originally said that a clavical dislocation takes about 4-6 weeks to fully heal, and Texans game would make it five weeks.  But I like the idea of giving it one more week, since they have a bye after the Texans, especially if we beat the Colts today.

8 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

It will make a huge difference.  Texans week is exactly on the original timetable.  They originally said that a clavical dislocation takes about 4-6 weeks to fully heal, and Texans game would make it five weeks.  But I like the idea of giving it one more week, since they have a bye after the Texans, especially if we beat the Colts today.

No bye after the Texans, it's the opposite...a short week then at Denver on Thursday night. 

11 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Yes. Give him a week through the bye and let him come on slowly

Use those weeks to get use to game time shape and able to take a few hits in practice.