Chiefs vs Colts....Colts Article/Your Take/Prediction

5 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

Thanks!

Last year I took my buddy who had never been to a game to the Charger game.  We stayed close to the stadium and didn’t tailgate.  This year we are taking stuff and tailgating before the game and hopefully get to see a different outcome.  

You simply cannot go to Arrowhead without tailgating! That will fix your problem. Supposed to be absolutely perfect weather too. 

Here's what I don't understand: Reid is an offensive guru and HC, why wouldn't he take some time and study our own D scheme, game plan against it and share with Spags all the holes and issues he sees? Obviously it wasn't done while Sutton was here as the scheme never changed. How does this not happen? If it's truly simple, then why would he not call that shit out as it's his job as a HC?

Responding to the Colts article. 

17 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Here's what I don't understand: Reid is an offensive guru and HC, why wouldn't he take some time and study our own D scheme, game plan against it and share with Spags all the holes and issues he sees? Obviously it wasn't done while Sutton was here as the scheme never changed. How does this not happen? If it's truly simple, then why would he not call that shit out as it's his job as a HC?

Responding to the Colts article. 

Maybe he has. Still need talent.

On 10/3/2019 at 6:15 AM, Okiechief1 said:

I’m going to be at this game.  This will be the 5th time in my life I’ve seen them play and have never seen them win.    That needs to change. 

KC 38

Indy 17

would like to see the defense squash these guys and not even allow garbage time points.  

LOL, that sucks. I'm the opposite. I've only seen them live 3 times, and they've won all games.

Chiefs are playing at Arrowhead in Primetime! Colts are using their former BU QB as their starter. Colts are dinged up and will be missing several key starters. Chiefs are double digit favorites to win. So why do I feel like this game should concern me?

Perhaps it's the notion that the Colts have a good Oline and Mack is a bulldozer...and our run defense is 31st? Yeah I think that's it.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:16 PM, FANATIC said:

Amazing Well Written Article about Reid from the Colts Board. Wondering how to keep KC under 40 points.

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2019/10/1/20892299/2019-opponent-scouting-report-chiefs-offense-keeping-them-under-40-points-will-be-a-moral-victory

Final Thoughts:

The only way the Colts stand a chance in this game, and even then it’s a microscopic chance at that, is to keep this offense off the field with long sustained drives that eat the clock and keep the ball out of Patrick Mahomes hands.

Tomorrow we’ll discuss the Chiefs defense at length, and the outlook there is better for our Colts but not overwhelmingly so. If you’ve considered taking up a new hobby this would be the week to do it. Take the energy you have to take on that new activity and let it roll all the way through next week’s bye, then come back around for week seven to a 2-3 Colts team fresh and ready to roll.

Shepherd does a great job.  Really smart fan

the nation's eyes and ears are focused on MVPat and this Offense. The announcers will be outdoing themselves coming up with new ways to describe MVPat's awesomeness and the Arrowhead "experience".. excuse me if I'm worried about a let down and  a late 4rth quarter loss or win.. I'm not confident

11 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

the nation's eyes and ears are focused on MVPat and this Offense. The announcers will be outdoing themselves coming up with new ways to describe MVPat's awesomeness and the Arrowhead "experience".. excuse me if I'm worried about a let down and  a late 4rth quarter loss or win.. I'm not confident

Fouts will not say anything good about us or PM. He will say some bullshit in how if he was the QB of this team he would have won it all too. Then he will massage his crotch as he thinks of how big he really is. 

25 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

To be fair, is I was a fan of a team playing the Chiefs, I'd be pretty sick of the media going ape over PM.  Not his fault, but the NFL's promotion of the flavor of the week or season is way over done.  

59 minutes ago, jetlord said:

To be fair, is I was a fan of a team playing the Chiefs, I'd be pretty sick of the media going ape over PM.  Not his fault, but the NFL's promotion of the flavor of the week or season is way over done.  

I agree that some of the promotion is little too much. Having said that, I think we Chiefs fans should just enjoy this time like other fans have. I've been on other teams forums ,and talked to fans of teams with elite QB's in the past, and they soak it all up. 

I just want the defense to improve so we can really soak it up and enjoy it all.