Russell Wilson

Calichief

1 hour ago, liquidfriend said:

He's good, but he's awkward as heck.

He throws a beautiful ball. Amazing deep ball. Tough. Hard to bring down. If I had to start a franchise with a qb besides pat, it might be Wilson. 

• 2 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Not a deep ball.

A pick 6 is a pick 6, short or long pass.

The one long completion he had where the defender was draped all over the receiver was all on the receiver not the QB. Much like the passes at the Chiefs/Ravens game. Chuck and hope your receiver comes up with it.

Don't get me wrong I like Wilson, both of my kids favorite team, one was born at Ft. Lewis and the other was her first stateside home. If the Seahawks aren't playing the Chiefs I root for them. I however believe Mahomes is better. 

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

A pick 6 is a pick 6, short or long pass.

The one long completion he had where the defender was draped all over the receiver was all on the receiver not the QB. Much like the passes at the Chiefs/Ravens game. Chuck and hope your receiver comes up with it.

Don't get me wrong I like Wilson, both of my kids favorite team, one was born at Ft. Lewis and the other was her first stateside home. If the Seahawks aren't playing the Chiefs I root for them. I however believe Mahomes is better. 

I didn’t say Wilson was better.