Upset special

43 minutes ago, omahacolt said:

Looks like it will be an upset tonight.  Don’t see how you guys can be confident in this game.  Let’s take a look.  

1). QB -  it is pretty obvious that the colts have the advantage here.  Brissett is tied for the lead in td passes without all the garbage yards throwing.  Clearly showing to be the most efficient and superior player.  

2). The running game -  the chiefs have literally only ran the ball 7 and a half times this year.  Because they can’t.  One dimensional means the colts win 

3). Passing game- colts have the advantage here as well.  Colts wr’s not named Hilton only catch the ball 50% of the time because they don’t even need to.  That is how dynamic this offense is.

4). Defense - the colts stuff the run phenomenally.  Allowing only a measly 5.5 ypc to running backs. In the passing game, the colts lbers  routinely cover te’s so tight that they only average roughly 13 ypc.  The colts missing both their starting safeties should not matter at all.  

Overall I see this game as an easy win for my Colts.  41-17 

I know your trying to be funny cause your Colts busted sucking for Luck and now you want to take your anger out on the Chiefs because that’s all you hear about up in Omaha and how great Mahomes is.  Really does suck to be a Colts fan.....ouch the bitterness is just sad

1 hour ago, omahacolt said:

Looks like it will be an upset tonight.  Don’t see how you guys can be confident in this game.  Let’s take a look.  

1). QB -  it is pretty obvious that the colts have the advantage here.  Brissett is tied for the lead in td passes without all the garbage yards throwing.  Clearly showing to be the most efficient and superior player.  

2). The running game -  the chiefs have literally only ran the ball 7 and a half times this year.  Because they can’t.  One dimensional means the colts win 

3). Passing game- colts have the advantage here as well.  Colts wr’s not named Hilton only catch the ball 50% of the time because they don’t even need to.  That is how dynamic this offense is.

4). Defense - the colts stuff the run phenomenally.  Allowing only a measly 5.5 ypc to running backs. In the passing game, the colts lbers  routinely cover te’s so tight that they only average roughly 13 ypc.  The colts missing both their starting safeties should not matter at all.  

Overall I see this game as an easy win for my Colts.  41-17 

Do I sense some sarcasm in these statements? LOL

These are two banged up teams going at it but with one big difference. Mahomes. As long as the MVP does his regular thing it should be a double digit win. Especially if we can keep TY from a big game. I never take games for granted though because this isn’t college football. 

6 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

These are two banged up teams going at it but with one big difference. Mahomes. As long as the MVP does his regular thing it should be a double digit win. Especially if we can keep TY from a big game. I never take games for granted though because this isn’t college football. 

Agree and every team is banged up. Depth is key. 

1 hour ago, Balto said:

I know your trying to be funny cause your Colts busted sucking for Luck and now you want to take your anger out on the Chiefs because that’s all you hear about up in Omaha and how great Mahomes is.  Really does suck to be a Colts fan.....ouch the bitterness is just sad

I am no longer in Omaha.  The last 20 years hasn’t really been bad for colts fans.  Could have worked out better but it was pretty good.  

Mahomes is great.  Dude is a blast to watch and seems like a great kid.  It’s unfortunate we don’t get to see him and Luck duke it out over the next 8 years or so.  

8 minutes ago, omahacolt said:

I am no longer in Omaha.  The last 20 years hasn’t really been bad for colts fans.  Could have worked out better but it was pretty good.  

Mahomes is great.  Dude is a blast to watch and seems like a great kid.  It’s unfortunate we don’t get to see him and Luck duke it out over the next 8 years or so.  

Yeah, I knew it was special last year to see the Colts/Chiefs playoff game as it was my first one ever. To know though that would be the one and only time to see those 2 match up.... wow. Let alone it being the last game ever played by Luck.

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Yeah, I knew it was special last year to see the Colts/Chiefs playoff game as it was my first one ever. To know though that would be the one and only time to see those 2 match up.... wow. Let alone it being the last game ever played by Luck.

Yeah that sucks.  I really thought the colts and chiefs would have some great battles going forward 

5 hours ago, Balto said:

I don't think you read his post carefully.  It was satire, obviously. 

10 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

OC , Brissett has been pretty good. I think they can put some points up tonight. AFC South is anyone's game. Looking for the Chiefs D mainly Clark to have a big game.

I'm be happy with a defense that had an average game. 

5 hours ago, omahacolt said:

Hey, you have a SB win. That ain't chopped liver. 

I agree Mahomes/Luck would have been fun to watch.

1 hour ago, DefensiveMan said:

OC , Brissett has been pretty good. I think they can put some points up tonight. AFC South is anyone's game. Looking for the Chiefs D mainly Clark to have a big game.

Brissett is ok.  I think they could get to mid 20’s for points.  I see them getting down big early and chasing points.  Not really what they are good at. 

49 minutes ago, omahacolt said:

Brissett is ok.  I think they could get to mid 20’s for points.  I see them getting down big early and chasing points.  Not really what they are good at. 

No reason to think the Colts will get down early.  The Chiefs haven't been stellar in the first quarters the past three games.  With Mack and TY active, the Colts have a real chance to rack up some points, especially with Okafor out. 

36 minutes ago, jetlord said:

No reason to think the Colts will get down early.  The Chiefs haven't been stellar in the first quarters the past three games.  With Mack and TY active, the Colts have a real chance to rack up some points, especially with Okafor out. 

Lots of reasons for the Colts to worry KC will strike early and often. The past is not relevant. Im sure the Colts Coaches and players are concerned and THEY SHOULD BE.