Chiefs vs Colts game thread

Like a hot knife through butter.  The defense is just pathetic. I wasn’t expecting greatness from last season to this one, but I don’t see anything that leads me to believe we’re any better than last year. I could deal with a leaky pass defense, but our effort against run is just abysmal 

Just now, moons314 said:

Like a hot knife through butter.  The defense is just pathetic. I wasn’t expecting greatness from last season to this one, but I don’t see anything that leads me to believe we’re any better than last year. I could deal with a leaky pass defense, but our effort against run is just abysmal 

Yes and one we have addressed now for 2 years in a row supposedly. Run defense is still shit 

Just now, moons314 said:

Hitchens is 100% worthless.

I've been waiting on a judgement on Clark and Mathieu but we got burned bad on both guys.   Chris Jones is exciting in the pass rush but is invisible against the run and our LB's are still late at diagnosing the play and can't finish off tackles.   We spent a pile of money over there and the product is the same.   

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

How does a DT hold on a run play?   I don't know if I've ever seen that called in my life before?

It actually does happen, and should get called more.  The tackles will hold to try to give linebackers a free run. 

Just now, moons314 said:

It actually does happen, and should get called more.  The tackles will hold to try to give linebackers a free run. 

Needs to go both ways. In that big run they showed the replay  the guy had our guys jersey enough to knock him out of the play