Chiefs vs Colts game thread

Horrible effort tonight across the board.

really bad game plan. Yea, oline is bad, but the running game takes rhythm which Reid has no interest in. Another 200 yards on the ground .. good stuff.

all that with the real teams coming on the schedule.. get ready..  

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Horrible effort tonight across the board.

really bad game plan. Yea, oline is bad, but the running game takes rhythm which Reid has no interest in. Another 200 yards on the ground .. good stuff.

all that with the real teams coming on the schedule.. get ready..  

KC 10-6 but wins the Superbowl. 

Moving forward I have major concerns. Colts are well coached but should not have dominated the way they did minus so many starters. Good teams with less injury issues are gonna use the past couple of games as a template to neutralize Mahomes who happens to be pretty banged up. Don't be shocked if we lose next week too.

3 minutes ago, artsy said:

Everyone is talking bout the oline,  but what about the dline, and awful run defense?

It is what it is at this point.  Short of nuking them, there isn't a single fix you can make that's gonna stop 4 quarters of ass.

At least getting an elite LT will help get you back up to 40 PPG.

Just now, Calichief said:

Man, they could lose a lot of games:

the division games are always tough too 

I made this call prior to the season opener. With Mahomes just get to the dance. Anything can happen. The roster is what it is. Average. Mahomes is what makes this team a contender.

Just now, dhitter said:

Moving forward I have major concerns. Colts are well coached but should not have dominated the way they did minus so many starters. Good teams with less injury issues are gonna use the past couple of games as a template to neutralize Mahomes who happens to be pretty banged up. Don't be shocked if we lose next week too.

In a nut shell. Perfectly said. Next week looks like a big loss. And the questions from the talking heads are gonna fly.

will fuller and Hopkins are going to go nuts.

watson will have huge numbers 

In a nut shell. Perfectly said. Next week looks like a big loss. And the questions from the talking heads are gonna fly.

Screw the Talking Heads. Honestly if Mahomes is not close to 100% I would not start him. Rest him. Not sure KC wins next week with Mahomes anyway.

Just now, FANATIC said:

Screw the Talking Heads. Honestly if Mahomes is not close to 100% I would not start him. Rest him. Not sure KC wins next week with Mahomes anyway.

I don’t care either, but that’s when we play better. 

I'm curious...what was Reids game plan going into this game? We didn't exploit anything. I love watching Pat play, but you have to be able to run the ball in the NFL, we can't be one dimensional every game. Pat is going to get seriously hurt if this continues.

D is just fucked...I was hoping we can gel on time, but we were whipped every single phase of the game. Nothing looked promising tonight 

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

They won’t. Houston may score 75. Chiefs need a full offense 

Just now, Biggjliv4 said:

I'm curious...what was Reids game plan going into this game? We didn't exploit anything. I love watching Pat play, but you have to be able to run the ball in the NFL, we can't be one dimensional every game. Pat is going to get seriously hurt if this continues.

D is just fucked...I was hoping we can gel on time, but we were whipped every single phase of the game. Nothing looked promising tonight 

I criticize Reid every year for this. It HELPS THE oline find some rhythm. Oline players will tell you they want to get going in the run game. The defense knew it was a pass every play.. so they just tee off. Terrible game on reid too.

I criticize Reid every year for this. It HELPS THE oline find some rhythm. Oline players will tell you they want to get going in the run game. The defense knew it was a pass every play.. so they just tee off. Terrible game on reid too.

oline lacks interior talent, misses Morse. Reiter was a guy off the street almost. Irving was a huge long term contract mistake. The Colts were awful against the run until this game.

Kelce must have partied a little too hard for his birthday.  On a night when we needed him the most he dropped the ball....literally a bunch.   Everyone on the offense failed Mahomes tonight.   Penalties that killed drives, a fumble that kept at least 3 points off the board, a defense that is literally worse than last year and a HC that has not has his football team ready to play two weeks in a row.  People at One arrowhead drive have been drinking their own koolaid.    We might win a SB this year if the stars align but we aren't any closer than last year after what i've just seen the last two game.    Our Oline can't contain 4 rushers which makes it harder for Pat downfield and when our best two wr's are injured its a lot to ask a bunch of guys drafted in the 6th round to carry a high powered offense.   

Just now, FANATIC said:

oline lacks interior talent, misses Morse. Reiter was a guy off the street almost. Irving was a huge long term contract mistake. The Colts were awful against the run until this game.

Meh, Reid didn’t even try

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Kelce must have partied a little too hard for his birthday.  On a night when we needed him the most he dropped the ball....literally a bunch.   Everyone on the offense failed Mahomes tonight.   Penalties that killed drives, a fumble that kept at least 3 points off the board, a defense that is literally worse than last year and a HC that has not has his football team ready to play two weeks in a row.  People at One arrowhead drive have been drinking their own koolaid.    We might win a SB this year if the stars align but we aren't any closer than last year after what i've just seen the last two game.    Our Oline can't contain 4 rushers which makes it harder for Pat downfield and when our best two wr's are injured its a lot to ask a bunch of guys drafted in the 6th round to carry a high powered offense.   

Yea. There are some major issues.

8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Got a feeling Hyde is going to come back and enjoy himself like Justin Houston just did

3 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Erving signed a 2 yr extension and has a cap number under 4 million dollars. What huge, long term contract are you talking about?

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Yep

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

Erving signed a 2 yr extension and has a cap number under 4 million dollars. What huge, long term contract are you talking about?

OK YOU WIN. He is worth it. 4 million for a lousy player. Makes sense. My Bad.