Anybody still wonder?

10 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

After seeing some of the all 22 we missed opportunities.   Plain and simple we should have crushed them with who we was out there.  Mahomes misses Hardman for a big plan screen pass, Hardman bobbles what probably is a huge TD, McCoy fumbles, Pringle misses the down and distance,   Kelce had one of those weird Kelce games, and Williams dropped and easy TD first drive.   All the other things hurt us but we just missed opportunities we normally make and we lost.  Pringle is part of the future here and Hardman is going to get it figured out and score a lot of TDs in Reid’s system.   It’s only going to get better on O.    With that said Hill can’t be replicated or duplicated and he is our 5th and 6th gear, but we can be tough in 4th.

As bad as we got beat up in the trenches, it was actually our unforced errors that probably cost us the game. That said these young WRs had it easy early with a lot of simple routes and paired up vs the 3-4 corners.  It’s asking a lot for young WRs to handle Andy’s offense. 
Sunday priority one to me is to protect the MVP. 2 is to play with more discipline. And 3 is to play with more physicality.  Do those things and we can take away something from this game win or lose.  

Robinson was a big disappointment.    He is okay as a #4 WR but he is lost as a #1.   Hardeman has had possession problems throughout the first five games.  He is fine when he is the #4 receiver but not good consistently on the outside.

2 minutes ago, wilkie said:

Best medicine for this team is to get Tyreek and Sammy back.   Even the PATS cannot double team Hill, Watkins and Kelce

The people in here can talk all the shit they want on Sammy being injured, but truth is we need him. Without him we're left with Tyreek, D.Rob and a rookie at WR's. That is not enough to win the Superbowl, especially with this defense

3 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

The people in here can talk all the shit they want on Sammy being injured, but truth is we need him. Without him we're left with Tyreek, D.Rob and a rookie at WR's. That is not enough to win the Superbowl, especially with this defense

While I agree with you, I can't quite buy in to Sammy. The dude has NOT PLAYED a full season with this team. How can Reid/Mahomes count on him, when he's never available?

Screw Sammy. I can't wait till we cut him. He must be made of glass and cotton or he just doesn't have the motivation to play, imo.

After all, he has his money.

30 minutes ago, artsy said:

While I agree with you, I can't quite buy in to Sammy. The dude has NOT PLAYED a full season with this team. How can Reid/Mahomes count on him, when he's never available?

Screw Sammy. I can't wait till we cut him. He must be made of glass and cotton or he just doesn't have the motivation to play, imo.

After all, he has his money.

lol let's run you out there and see how you hold up.

2 hours ago, xen said:

lol let's run you out there and see how you hold up.

So you're saying, that the game is sooo physical that poor ole Sammy just can't hold up an entire season?

Ok, I got it. My bad. I guess I should be more understanding.

Watkins is soft ass punk, that has absolutely no desire, whatsoever, to play through any kind of pain. His track record proves it.

Maybe he should've drank more milk as a kid or something, idk. But what I do know...Is that the guy can't be counted on, because he's always in the tub. And that's a FACT.

1 hour ago, artsy said:

So you're saying, that the game is sooo physical that poor ole Sammy just can't hold up an entire season?

Ok, I got it. My bad. I guess I should be more understanding.

Watkins is soft ass punk, that has absolutely no desire, whatsoever, to play through any kind of pain. His track record proves it.

Maybe he should've drank more milk as a kid or something, idk. But what I do know...Is that the guy can't be counted on, because he's always in the tub. And that's a FACT.

Calling him soft isn't necessarily accurate. We just don't know. Some peoples body's just aren't able to hold up at the weight they have to play at in the NFL. He's a very physical player too. 

4 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Sammy came up big in the postseason when we needed him and everyone thought he would be a non factor. Looks how he terrorized the Jags secondary when they played him straight man with a #2 corner in the opener. Heck he physically just tossed a very physical Ramsey aside in the red zone for a TD too. We are MUCH better with him. Its just we aren't with him enough.

Reality is even with Watkins, missing Tyreek and Fish has REALLY impacted the offense. We were held scoreless for three quarters in Oakland. Then beat what turns out to be a pretty bad Ravens defense. Then we needed a defensive miracle play and heroics by the MVP to beat Detroit. And finally it came crashing down last week. We desperately need those two guys back!! Somehow we opened as 8 point favorites anyway this week but the Vegas wise guys quickly bet that down to 4. We need an inspired week,  more discipline and really a unique game plan with two near rookie WRs. This is all about hang on mode right now to me. Find a way to steal games while missing pieces of the puzzle that really makes this team click.  

Lets face it. We don't really know who we are right now. MVP is on one leg, backup LT is awful, both WRs MAY be out, LG is a street free agent, rookie late 3rd round pick now manning important DT role and weve got no idea what to expect by corners against good WRs. Making a prediction as such is brutally hard. 

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Lets face it. We don't really know who we are right now. MVP is on one leg, backup LT is awful, both WRs MAY be out, LG is a street free agent, rookie late 3rd round pick now manning important DT role and weve got no idea what to expect by corners against good WRs. Making a prediction as such is brutally hard. 

Easy prediction: Defense will continue to stink but cant really get much worse against the run. Chiefs DTs suck against the run no matter who is in. Nadi has proven he both stinks and smells. Williams would not get picked up if waived.  Jones is not good against the run either. So no big deal the #3 pick is playing.....he should be....he is a #3 playing for KC not Seattle. Playing D-line is not real mentally challenging and he has been doing it his entire life. Spags has no new stuff. Its just a scheme many defenses use.

So Hyde & Co will run all over KC.

KC has to play a no turnover almost perfect offense to win most games. Nothing new.  Even last year they seldom overcame turnovers. Fortunately they dont usually turn the ball over. 

Kc wins 27-24. My biggest concern is keeping Mahomes available.