Trent Williams

Still holding out and doesn’t look like a end in sight for the stud Redskins LT.  Thoughts on going after him?  I know I know...we have Fisher!  Williams is much better IMO and numbers support that.  If it happened we would have three very good OTs and just make one slide down and play LG.  If we get a injury at tackle it will be plug and play with whoever of the three are playing LG for us.

Im honestly not sure who I’d play at LG but this would instantly upgrade our OL and protect the most important player on this team!

Could also look at doing a package deal for Trent+Josh Norman.  People talking about two 1st for Ramsey....I’d be more than happy getting Trent+Norman for that!

11 minutes ago, Balto said:

Still holding out and doesn’t look like a end in sight for the stud Redskins LT.  Thoughts on going after him?  I know I know...we have Fisher!  Williams is much better IMO and numbers support that.  If it happened we would have three very good OTs and just make one slide down and play LG.  If we get a injury at tackle it will be plug and play with whoever of the three are playing LG for us.

Im honestly not sure who I’d play at LG but this would instantly upgrade our OL and protect the most important player on this team!

Could also look at doing a package deal for Trent+Josh Norman.  People talking about two 1st for Ramsey....I’d be more than happy getting Trent+Norman for that!

have you ever met a draft pick you didn't want traded ??

6 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Why not go for Scherff as our G? Williams will want a huge new deal and I bet a LG deal would be much cheaper to deal with. Redskins might be a seller here soon too. Then keep Fisher at LT with a very good G next to him finally.

Why not both and drop Fish to LG

17 minutes ago, Balto said:

Why not both and drop Fish to LG

This is like having a house you can sell for 200k in a neighborhood where nothing is worth more than 200k, but you decide to put 30k into the house and try to sell it for 235k.  Ain’t happening.  We had a historic offense with Fisher, trying to upgrade and pay draft and money capital isn’t giving us any more ROI.  The only reason you make move for Williams is if Fish can’t come back in a reasonable amount of time. IE Your  House was badly damaged in a storm and you now need the repairs   Thank me later for the analogy.  😂 

1 minute ago, Balto said:

Looks like Trent Williams his being traded to the Browns ERRR

Maybe this means Scherff is available 

Cant hurt to ask if they are in full rebuild mode. Scherff at LG, Fisher at LT coming back and move Wis to C? Would be nice and really solidify the line. I would not want to overpay though, he will be a FA at the end of this year and the Redskins will want something over nothing for sure.

Just now, kkuenn said:

Cant hurt to ask if they are in full rebuild mode. Scherff at LG, Fisher at LT coming back and move Wis to C? Would be nice and really solidify the line. I would not want to overpay though, he will be a FA at the end of this year and the Redskins will want something over nothing for sure.

Reiter or whoever at LG should not start. Wisnewski needs to step in now.

3 hours ago, Balto said:

Kerrigan+Scherff for Jones?

Its good players for 1 really good player.  Scherff helps us keep Mahomes up and turns our Oline into a strength and Kerrigan gives us an edge rusher to compliment Clark.  Speaks comes back next year for that penetrating DT and then we just need a run stuffing DT.   Hate to lose Jones but 2 bird with one stone.

I would be willing to give up a mid round pick if they want Fisher in the trade. We get the more expensive but better player giving up a mid round pick. Other than that I don't like the idea of going through multiple high priced OTs where we need to trade one of them, hence get fleeced in the end. 

3 hours ago, sith13 said:

I would be willing to give up a mid round pick if they want Fisher in the trade. We get the more expensive but better player giving up a mid round pick. Other than that I don't like the idea of going through multiple high priced OTs where we need to trade one of them, hence get fleeced in the end. 

who is your LT then, and don't say Erving