Tyreek has a chance to play?

6 minutes ago, Balto said:

Reading he has practiced all week and has a chance of playing!  Anyone else have any info?  I expected week 7 but hey week 6 works for me too haha

Andy's been pretty cryptic about it I'm assuming giving the Texans something more to think about. Bottom line is he said me "could play, we will just have to wait and see."  I really think this is 100 percent what the training staff says. My preference. Bring him back vs GB. 

19 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Andy's been pretty cryptic about it I'm assuming giving the Texans something more to think about. Bottom line is he said me "could play, we will just have to wait and see."  I really think this is 100 percent what the training staff says. My preference. Bring him back vs GB. 

Chiefs could be 4-3 then. I think you start him if he can go. Even as a decoy. 

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

I'd say bring him back week 7 at Mile high.  See how far Mahomes can throw to Hill hahaha

On 10/10/2019 at 3:43 PM, FANATIC said:

Chiefs could be 4-3 then. I think you start him if he can go. Even as a decoy. 

Problem with being a decoy is that teams can still lay him out and get physical with that shoulder/collar bone. I think it comes down to the medical staff. If the MRI looks good as it apparently does, he's probably going to play. I'd wait til GB though personally but maybe that extra two weeks doesn't matter. 

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Problem with being a decoy is that teams can still lay him out and get physical with that shoulder/collar bone. I think it comes down to the medical staff. If the MRI looks good as it apparently does, he's probably going to play. I'd wait til GB though personally but maybe that extra two weeks doesn't matter. 

It does if KC loses both games. GB is no automatic win with Hill. So Kc could end up 4-4 with quote a healthier Hill. Every game is important. Tomorrow another key player could get hurt..... arrested,,,,suspended.....cut, see Hunt..... etc. The future is never guaranteed.

If he can go he should go. Hell....guys get hurt getting out of bad.

5 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

IMO, you are right.  I've said it before.  It really comes down to the MRI.  If there are minute areas that still look iffy, he won't play.  If no minute areas of tear are seen around that AC joint, he's OK to play and will.  My quess is that the MRI is normal, or he would not have been at practice.  He is too valuable.  The Chiefs need to turn things around and spread out opposing defenses.  With Watkins out and Hardman still a rookie who has not yet learned to deal with NFL press coverage, Hill needs to be in there to have a chance of winning a shootout with the Texans.  If his MRI is OK, he will play.  The team knows that first playoff seed is very important. Every victory is needed. If he plays, they certainly will not let him return punts.  The impacts are too intense.

35 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

IMO, you are right.  I've said it before.  It really comes down to the MRI.  If there are minute areas that still look iffy, he won't play.  If no minute areas of tear are seen around that AC joint, he's OK to play and will.  My quess is that the MRI is normal, or he would not have been at practice.  He is too valuable.  The Chiefs need to turn things around and spread out opposing defenses.  With Watkins out and Hardman still a rookie who has not yet learned to deal with NFL press coverage, Hill needs to be in there to have a chance of winning a shootout with the Texans.  If his MRI is OK, he will play.  The team knows that first playoff seed is very important. Every victory is needed. If he plays, they certainly will not let him return punts.  The impacts are too intense.

I guess we can take this even further too. If he can’t go Sunday, he won’t be able to go Thursday either.  

7 hours ago, dhitter said:

Short week (Thursday night) division road games absolutely suck. 

Yep. Puts players at more injury risk and often leaves fans watching sloppier play. I’m going to a concert Thursday and won’t see almost any of it. Praying for ugly win.

32 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Yep. Puts players at more injury risk and often leaves fans watching sloppier play. I’m going to a concert Thursday and won’t see almost any of it. Praying for ugly win.

So you think God determines winners? LOL Then why all the other BS?  Its up to God.   LOL  I guess God has not been a KC fan for awhile. Or maybe God is punishing you which effects me too. Please get your act together so God will answer your prayer and give the Chiefs an ugly win. Its all on you. LOL

1 minute ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Of course.  God is a Chiefs fan and also grants favors to those of HIs creations who pray to Him the most.  I know for a fact he hates the Raiders.

Well then Chiefs fans must be mostly very very lazy in prayer. Raiders won the big game not that long ago.....LOL

2 hours ago, FANATIC said:

So you think God determines winners? LOL Then why all the other BS?  Its up to God.   LOL  I guess God has not been a KC fan for awhile. Or maybe God is punishing you which effects me too. Please get your act together so God will answer your prayer and give the Chiefs an ugly win. Its all on you. LOL

You must have started sucking down the Tropical Fruit flavored Nati Light Seltzers early tonight.  It’s a freaking figure I’d speech for Gods sake. God could care less about football. Except in Dallas where the old stadium was absolutely created so he could watch. 

9 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

You must have started sucking down the Tropical Fruit flavored Nati Light Seltzers early tonight.  It’s a freaking figure I’d speech for Gods sake. God could care less about football. Except in Dallas where the old stadium was absolutely created so he could watch. 

A little sensitive?