Houston @ KC - Predictions?

1 minute ago, Docbarnabee said:

I think the Hill play and the chiefs put up 50 points after going down 14-0 in the first quarter. 56-35.  Mahomes 5 tds 480 yards.

McCoy 3 td 135 yds.runni g

165 receiving

Defense 3 interception

5 sacks

Hope you dont wake up from that dream. Must be a beautiful place to be. LOL

38 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

Someone has to have some positive thoughts.

Honestly, I think the the team is going to play inspired football and we will see a really excellent team win

I thought something similar Doc, but you had the courage to say it. 👍

Yeah good lord. One loss put us from second to the Patriots to one step above the Dolphins. We will struggle to get healthy but the D is not an embarrassment. The O is not dead.

Erving had a bad week last week. But he played almost average the previous two week. Cutting our best backup LT is lunacy IMHO. Cutting our best MLB is lunacy. Cutting our best slot CB is lunacy. 

Now upgrading and putting those guys on the bench, I am down with. Easier said than done. 

We will suffer through the next couple weeks and get back to business. There is zero chance we don’t win the division unless Pat gets hurt. Sound crazy, but if these next two games were NFC teams or even less critical teams, I would sit Pat. Let him heal. Let the rest of the team heal and come on like gang busters. Raiders and Texans are big games though. Maybe I still sit him. The guy is getting killed. Just saying, maybe let Moore lay on that slab of stone and be sacrificed to the football gods.

Maybe it’s the Chilean wine down here where the toilets spin in the wrong direction talking, but the Andrew Luck debacle scares the heck out of me.

2 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

i m hoping reid goes with heavy packages and runs the ball, screens, rub routes and dinks dunks. best medicine for our defense and for mahomes. chiefs win 27-14. 

Best chance of winning. Lure them to sleep and hit with a big play.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:14 AM, Calichief said:

Houston in a rout. Going to take another loss to see how important the running game is. And another rough one for the defense. 
The running game will help both sides of the ball but Andy won’t make changes until this loss.

Houston 45

KC 27

also, this loss causes us to make a splash trade.

Score was wrong, but this is how it played out 

19 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Score was wrong, but this is how it played out 

You guys were right. I didn't see the game live but judging by the stats, and reading some posts, Reid is still not running the ball enough. I beginning to think he will never change and there is nothing we can do about it. 

It's frustrating, because it's been almost seven seasons and even with Mahomes, things are turning out like they always have. 

Hopefully they can turn it around, who knows.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:48 PM, jetlord said:

Even if Hill plays, it doesn't mean he'll be 100% effective after nearly five weeks off.  I think Reid gets the offense back in sync, but not until Fisher gets back and Watkins is able to compliment Hill.  The defense, like many of us predicted, is a work in progress and won't be good for at least another season.  We hoped the could move up to slightly below average.  We hoped in vain.  

Houston 31

KC 24

Nice dude.