Texans @ Chiefs GDT

Hey guys,

I got stuck going to the pumpkin patch with the kids today.  My wife about threw a fit when I told her the Chiefs were on at noon.  I’m stuck here at least another hour & am watching the game via espn game cast & this website.

Sounds good so far.  On the bright-side:  at  least I do not have to listen to Fouts’ bitch-ass-Chiefs-hating commentary.

Of course I don’t start Tyreek today for FF & he actually plays....

3 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Hey guys,

I got stuck going to the pumpkin patch with the kids today.  My wife about threw a fit when I told her the Chiefs were on at noon.  I’m stuck here at least another hour & am watching the game via espn game cast & this website.

Sounds good so far.  On the bright-side:  at  least I do not have to listen to Fouts’ bitch-ass-Chiefs-hating commentary.

Wives

Just now, KC Warpaint said:

shit these refs are really breaking the flow of this game...too many calls, sometimes you have to just let them play

Better start calling them on  the other side. They seem to try to slow the chiefs down since Houston cant.

15 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Hey guys,

i feel ya man, i am at work until 3 o'clock and all i get on tv here on the east coast is the ravens and redskins 🤮