Texans @ Chiefs GDT

1 minute ago, Nickac68516 said:

Paying Chris Jones $100 million ain't gonna fix this defense... Everybody on it is already massively overpaid, need a complete overhaul 

Is Juan Thornhill our only bright up and coming player on D outside of Chris Jones?   Hitchens isn't any better than Wilson and we are stuck with him another year.  Nnadi has regressed, Speaks is an unknown, Kpass is making progress but hardly a cornerstone player.  Clark is a good player but he is getting paid a lot.   I had high hopes for this D to become avg but Veach threw a lot of money and picks at that side of the ball and the results are bad and its crippled us for a couple years because they haven't panned out.   Can't expect rookies in 2020 to save our D next year even if we could find 3 quality starters in the draft.   Hope things get figured out but I'm losing hope with each passing game.   Lets go Chiefs!

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Is Juan Thornhill our only bright up and coming player on D outside of Chris Jones?   Hitchens isn't any better than Wilson and we are stuck with him another year.  Nnadi has regressed, Speaks is an unknown, Kpass is making progress but hardly a cornerstone player.  Clark is a good player but he is getting paid a lot.   I had high hopes for this D to become avg but Veach threw a lot of money and picks at that side of the ball and the results are bad and its crippled us for a couple years because they haven't panned out.   Can't expect rookies in 2020 to save our D next year even if we could find 3 quality starters in the draft.   Hope things get figured out but I'm losing hope with each passing game.   Lets go Chiefs!

incompetent DRAFTING and stupid trades.