Texans @ Chiefs GDT

Just now, Lamardirts said:

The serious before he almost had 2 ints and its also the qb's responsibility to get rid of the ball.   He's holding onto it for way to long and trying to make stuff happen.

He's not doing anything different than he did all of last year.   The line is just complete shit. 

Missed fg. Refs calling some bad penalties and picked up a hold on Kelce so Mahones had the int. Then fucking Reid calling for a long pass with our line protection instead if having half time lead.  And now behind 23 to 17 with them getting the ball after half and now Reid decides to kneel. You cant make this shit up.

Just now, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

This play calling has been phenomenally bad. Epic bad.

He scripts the first however many plays and kills it.  And then we got back to deep and intermediate passes with no screen passes or runs which gets Mahomes banged up and then he continues to call those plays. 

16 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Love affair? I dont think anyone thought he was all that. Most are just happy to be rid of the old man.

Never a fan of the Spags hire, seemed a good ol' boy type hire. I did think the position coached would be phenomenal though. But I see no bright spots on this D. 

This is without a doubt the worst officiated game I have ever watched! They are calling hold on Breeland no matter if he holds or not. Call the game fair is all I ask if you going to call holding on the Chiefs for anything call it the same on the other side because they are doing the exact same. It’s ridicules!  

Just now, moons314 said:

He's not doing anything different than he did all of last year.   The line is just complete shit. 

I understand that, but he wasn't hobbled all of last year.  You have to know your capabilities and sometimes forcing throws while injured isn't wise.   You can't hold onto the ball with our Oline forever trying to make something happen.  That int he threw was a terrible pass.  He then follows it up by almost doing it twice in the next drive.   This all happened after he got hit on the ankle again.   Sometimes you gotta throw it away or at least get rid of it.   

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I understand that, but he wasn't hobbled all of last year.  You have to know your capabilities and sometimes forcing throws while injured isn't wise.   You can't hold onto the ball with our Oline forever trying to make something happen.  That int he threw was a terrible pass.  He then follows it up by almost doing it twice in the next drive.   This all happened after he got hit on the ankle again.   Sometimes you gotta throw it away or at least get rid of it.   

Maybe reid should call some different plays. Maybe run? There a though. 6 per carry so far for McCoy 

We could drop 3 in a row.  Our O has looked out of sync for 3 weeks now and our D has gotten worse.  I understand that Chris Jones is out but our LB corp is the worst in the L.  If we just make basic tackles we get off the field twice in the first half without them scoring.    That int saved our chance for the game and then our O goes and gives it right back.   If they march down and score on this first drive then I don't think our O can keep up.......

5 minutes ago, artsy said:

It looks like the defense settled in the best it could.  Let's see what reid does offensively. 

I Think he can see that his oline cant hold up for the deep passing game. Geez Reid just keep working the run and screen plays. 

I can totally see opening it up after the first quarter but the moment Mahomes gets hobbled and he throws that pick then its time to consider protecting your qb with play calls.   Chew ups some clock, protect Mahomes and if done correctly you can keep scoring TDs or FG or at least limit their O and protect our D.    Instead we drop him back for long developing plays that our Oline can't protect and make Mahomes throw passes that he can't step into.  Its maddening.  It is literally like Reid calls the most damaging plays to our entire team.   

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I can totally see opening it up after the first quarter but the moment Mahomes gets hobbled and he throws that pick then its time to consider protecting your qb with play calls.   Chew ups some clock, protect Mahomes and if don't correctly you can keep scoring TDs or FG or at least limit their O and protect our D.    Instead we drop him back for long developing plays that our Oline can't protect and make Mahomes throw passes that he can't step into.  Its maddening.  It is literally like Reid calls the most damaging plays to our entire team.   

Yep. I dont get it. Its like reid is not watching the same game were all watching