Texans @ Chiefs GDT

1 minute ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Frank Clark against backup...still useless

In fairness, the Texans are running quick routes and the ball is out before anyone could get home.   On that run they rushed 3.  Where is the lb?   Good stop by the D.   Gives us a chance to get back in this game.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

In fairness, the Texans are running quick routes and the ball is out before anyone could get home.   On that run they rushed 3.  Where is the lb?   Good stop by the D.   Gives us a chance to get back in this game.

Hmmm.  Sounds like a gameplan that would work for a hobbled QB also.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Way better play calling!    Shocking how that works.   Don't over think this half Andy.   Great job D and big time drive on the O!  Lets go Chiefs!

Yea, maybe hes reading the coalition.  Excellent playcalling that drive now all he has to do stick with it and we will win 

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Look at Reid using short passes now. And he ran it too!

And we marched down the field with easy for an easy TD.   I'm no genius but why are we going away from this?   I know those bombs are eye candy but until anyone can stop drives like we just did why are do we go away from it.   I can see dropping a bomb in every now and again but lets keep Mahomes up right, chew up some time, help our D and win some games.