Texans @ Chiefs GDT

Just now, etcreative said:

Too bad Veach’s eye for talent doesn’t extend beyond the QB position....

Veach didn't draft Mahomes.   Lets not give hime credit for that too.   He shouldn't be a manager.   Andy runs the draft too.  Thats the problem.  Veach is a puppet.

Clark needs to fire him and get someone in control.    And can handle Andy's draft day wants.

Can I script this for everyone.   We run down and score a TD with 2-3 minutes left and then have to sit through a brutal final drive for a FG win for the Texans.   What I wouldn't give for a fired up DC who rips into this pathetic play.  One thing Todd Haley said that rings true for this D is we could literally find 22 guys on the street and do better.   Tackling, gap assignments, and coverage assignments should be known by this point in the season.  We can't cover, tackle, blitz, anything.   We need luck or some help from the refs to even stop an offense.

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Can I script this for everyone.   We run down and score a TD with 2-3 minutes left and then have to sit through a brutal final drive for a FG win for the Texans.   What I wouldn't give for a fired up DC who rips into this pathetic play.  One thing Todd Haley said that rings true for this D is we could literally find 22 guys on the street and do better.   Tackling, gap assignments, and coverage assignments should be known by this point in the season.  We can't cover, tackle, blitz, anything.   We need luck or some help from the refs to even stop an offense.

Nope.  They’re going to shit down their leg & give it to the Texans.  After that the Texans score another TD on us.

We suck