Texans @ Chiefs GDT

Just now, Calichief said:

Frank Clark, 1 tackle.

where you guys at now..? 

Dude hasn't sniffed the QB.   Our D is so vanilla and pathetic.   What is sad is we are stuck with this core for the next couple years.  I don't know why we don't blitz every down.   If they score so be it but we don't let them eat up all the clock in the game.   

1 minute ago, Chiefswinitall said:

you had to post twice to make your point?

Yes because my phone agreed with it that much.

Mahomes had almost 200 yards passing before half. He has just 273 yards now.  That is how sad it has been for play calls etc.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Mahomes had almost 200 yards passing before half. He has just 273 yards now.  That is how sad it has been for play calls etc.

Yep Reid has become way to impatient, and cant help himself with his new toys.

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Here is where the challenge comes back and bites us in the ass. Lost timeout and unable to stop the clock after 2 minute warning.

To be fair it was PI and we should have gotten it back as well as kept that drive alive.   But I can't blame Andy for challenging it.   

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Reid has called a poor game, but it’s really hard when the defense can’t get off the field.  The Texans have six drives of 10 plays or more.  That’s utterly pathetic defense. 

Just now, moons314 said:

Reid has called a poor game, but it’s really hard when the defense can’t get off the field.  The Texans have six drives of 10 plays or more.  That’s utterly pathetic defense. 

Its pathetic that we at least don't get ultra aggressive.   If they score faster we have more possessions but I'm willing to bet we'd get an extra stop during the game.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Its pathetic that we at least don't get ultra aggressive.   If they score faster we have more possessions but I'm willing to bet we'd get an extra stop during the game.

At this point it doesn’t much matter.  Everyone was worried about the secondary, but the front 7 has been so bad teams haven’t had to even try to attack the secondary.  Trading for someone like Ramsey wouldn’t fix the defense and only cost us picks down the road.  For a team that entered the season with super bowl aspirations and expectations, this group is a giant clusterfuck.