Kelce is slowing down

Just now, Thegoatee said:

I think he is done. Doesn’t help that we have nothing at TE2...

He's getting mugged and our offense is trying to do something we can only do with a healthy Mahomes and Fisher in and even then its dicey.   Our first possession of the 2nd half is what we need to go back too.  Alex Smith esque and swallow our pride and learn from this.   He tripped or he would have had a nice TD right before the Hill TD.   I don't think he's done though.

Why did we have Blake Bell in the game on a 3rd and 14?  And why did we run the ball on 2nd and14?   They didn't have their top corners in the game and we couldn't have figured out a way to exploit that within 10 yards of the LOS?   Mahomes looked great to start the game when his ankle wasn't banged up but the moment it got banged up Reid should have down shifted instead he cost us two precious possessions by trying to go deep.   Gotta learn that as long as our D is this bad we have to treat every possession like its gold and being risky like last year isn't going to cut it.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

He's getting mugged and our offense is trying to do something we can only do with a healthy Mahomes and Fisher in and even then its dicey.   Our first possession of the 2nd half is what we need to go back too.  Alex Smith esque and swallow our pride and learn from this.   He tripped or he would have had a nice TD right before the Hill TD.   I don't think he's done though.

4 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

I think he is done. Doesn’t help that we have nothing at TE2...

Yes KC should trade him like they traded Tony G. 🙄

3 minutes ago, timmy_6262 said:

Why didn't we go after Gaines more... We know first hand how much he sucks went after him a couple times from what I remember and he had a PI call and we had a catch. Something about exploiting a weakness there Reid?? 

Robinson sucks as anything but a #3 or #4. He isn’t starter material. Hardman is too young. We wasted a play designed for DAT.

1 minute ago, Thegoatee said:

Robinson sucks as anything but a #3 or #4. He isn’t starter material. Hardman is too young. We wasted a play designed for DAT.

That play designed for DAT was super costly.   I honestly don't know why the guy is on the team.   He isn't a great returner and is a liability to fumble every time he touches it.  That was a perfect pass and he couldn't catch it.