Offensive Line is offensive

1 minute ago, Thegoatee said:

The line wasn’t as awful as it was against the Colts. But we are one dimensional shot gun passing. Our runs are mostly read option and draws. Andy Reid had a great first quarter. Then he turned into long bomb offense every play.

Yep. Broken record. Line up under center and run.

6 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Morse and Fulton allowed to walk?

Morse was not worth it. I dont care how much you want to argue that point but he was and is showing, not worth his contract. His concussions alone are bad and he should just hang it up. Fulton is another one no one was crying over to allow to walk.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Morse was not worth it. I dont care how much you want to argue that point but he was and is showing, not worth his contract. His concussions alone are bad and he should just hang it up. Fulton is another one no one was crying over to allow to walk.

I dont argue. Im no expert. Its not that important or worth arguing about. You are probably correct.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I keep asking about Rankin?  Is there a possibility that Wisniewski could step in at OC?   Fisher, Rankin, Wisniewski, LDT, Schwartz?   Im tired of seeing Reiter and Erving in Mahomes lap on every play.

IF Wis can pick up the offense quickly I can see him at C. Thing is, Fisher might do much better if Wis is the LG?

3 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Either way, he can't be worse than Erving or Wylie or Reiter.   Get him on the field asap please lol.

I wont be surprised to see Wis at center next week. Reiter is terrible. I tried to focus on Rankin as much as possible, but I just dont have a real good idea how he held up.

3 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I think the biggest problem with this group is nobody is mean.  Bunch of finese guys and the Center to Left tackle are guys who shouldn’t be starting.

The problem is Reid. He is not allowing the line to develop any type of nastiness because he's so passy happy. Running the ball sets a tone...and the line will develop a certain mindset.

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I wont be surprised to see Wis at center next week. Reiter is terrible. I tried to focus on Rankin as much as possible, but I just dont have a real good idea how he held up.

I would have to agree.  Reiter has really regressed this year. 

Rankin has some issues, but honestly I think he did pretty ok considering the circumstances.