Offensive Line is offensive

Just now, DefensiveMan said:

I expect Wisnewski to step in at LG soon.

Another unemployed off the street desperate ad. Not likely. Did KC not start the season with like 10 OL on the roster? Fisher & Schwartz great. The rest not starter material. 

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Another unemployed off the street desperate ad. Not likely. Did KC not start the season with like 10 OL on the roster? Fisher & Schwartz great. The rest not starter material. 

Rankin didn't play too bad today, for his first start. Reiter was not good.  And Erving,  well he was better than last week,  and that's not saying much 

6 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

O Line wasn't terrible today. Reid abondoned the running game.

once again. and after the game he says the TOP was even at half and then it got out of hand in the second half. no shit reid. u have to run the damn ball. why doesn’t he give daryl williams the rock 15-20 times. he’s gotta go to basic football. look at what steelers are doing with a third string QB. unreal.

5 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

once again. and after the game he says the TOP was even at half and then it got out of hand in the second half. no shit reid. u have to run the damn ball. why doesn’t he give daryl williams the rock 15-20 times. he’s gotta go to basic football. look at what steelers are doing with a third string QB. unreal.

Chiefs offense has sucked almost every game after the first half. Maybe Andy gets tired or hungry. 

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

I thought Rankin did well.  I'd like to see more of him at LG.

At this point I'm looking for any sliver of a silver lining.    I hope one of Veach's moves works out because he's starting to remind me of Dayton Moore.   Would love to see Fisher, Rankin, Wis, LDT, Schwartz down the stretch.