Today was the a test for me. A gut check for the chiefs and the coaching staff.

-Andy reid hasn’t changed as a coach. Poor clock manager; not great at adjusting in game, and obviously only wants to pass. As I’ve said before, you are a head coach, not an offensive co.

-spags  is not very creative. No pressures today. No sacks. And won’t even run blitz. Punted the ball with 5min and 2 TO’s, knew they’d run, and never got it back

-specia teams, this is easy, it’s trash. Colquitt is done. That leg is dead.

-schedule only gets harder

as it’s stands today, this isn’t a Super Bowl team. But things can get better if the coaches check themselves first.

where you Frank Clark folks at?

Keep thinking Clark would have a break out game hasn't happened yet. He's turning into the Kendrell Bell trade. Spags , can only do so much but we gotta start looking at who created this defensive roster. It's terrible. LBs are worse than the secondary believe it or not. This never was addressed. TE #2 never addressed as well. Kelce is getting battered every week and it seems lime it's affecting his focus. 

Not sure where this team is heading but I was sceptical at 11-5 to begin the year. We are not as talented as these other top tier teams let's face it.

2 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Keep thinking Clark would have a break out game hasn't happened yet. He's turning into the Kendrell Bell trade. Spags , can only do so much but we gotta start looking at who created this defensive roster. It's terrible. LBs are worse than the secondary believe it or not. This never was addressed. TE #2 never addressed as well. Kelce is getting battered every week and it seems lime it's affecting his focus. 

Not sure where this team is heading but I was sceptical at 11-5 to begin the year. We are not as talented as these other top tier teams let's face it.

Im sure Spags and Reid had input on all trades , draft picks and acquisitions. So Spags got some guys he wanted and got guys released, traded or allowed to walk that he approved of.

We had 3 drives in the second half, 2 of them were 3 and outs. 16 plays all together and only had 5:54 forbtime of possession out of 30 minutes that half.

Mahomes had around 70 yards throwing and almost all of it came in that first drive. Reid needs to just give up play calling. He is not dlimg thr team any favors nor can any defense stay on the field that ling all the damn time.

The league has caught on to him wanting to have big plays and be cute with all his movements. Go back to basics now with a big try now and then. Offensive records will not get us SBs if we cant adjust.

Spags needs to fucking adjust and learn to bring pressure. It cant get any worse than watching them take all day on plays and atill get the td or points any ways. He is playing a bend dont break type shit without  really trying to do so. For all the training camp interaction and breaking it down one on one we sure as hell cant fill the right gaps let alone tackle.

Toub needs to go if they keep being a penalty liability too. Man we were playing so clean at the beginning of the season but have gone to shit now.  

3 minutes ago, Chiefsbro said:

Had to work (still at the job), I know the sky is falling.......What did J.J. Watt do today?  Hadn't heard  his name on the board all game long.   If he were on our team, I guess you guys would be saying we should get rid of him too......

Didn’t say the sky was falling.

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Didn’t say the sky was falling.

Nope, still like us winning our division and going long into the playoffs. We need to get healthy but the coaches really need to adjust to what they have here and now too and in the future. Spags has shown me nothing so far.

9 minutes ago, Chiefsbro said:

Had to work (still at the job), I know the sky is falling.......What did J.J. Watt do today?  Hadn't heard  his name on the board all game long.   If he were on our team, I guess you guys would be saying we should get rid of him too......

Captain America pressured the QB a couple of times but he is largely old and overrated these days. If anything, he occupied space while interior guys or blitzers made key plays.

1 minute ago, DefensiveMan said:

This team hasn't been the same since Kareem Hunt's departure dating back to last season. Reid , won't establish the run when he has RB by committee. We need a solid #1.

Shit. For a team that was so close to the SB last year....... I keep hearing we need a run stuffing DT. 3xLBs. 2 or 3 CBs, a true LG/C and after cutting Watkins a possible 2nd WR. Now add in the RB? Almost like we are on a full rebuild lol

Just now, qnet said:

The sky isn't falling, but I'm not sure the Chiefs are a SB team. I'm done over analyzing this team. It's too stressful. I'm just going to be a fan, root for them, and hope for a magical run in the playoffs.

This for the win!   I think its hard for most of us because we finally have our QBOTF and he's awesome so the expectations are just insane.   Its been hard watching these last 3 games.   Partly because its more than just a loss its this pit deep down inside that we all don't want to admit but know without a doubt that this season is probably wasted because our defense is once again atrocious and no matter how good our O is Andy will get too cute one too many times in a game and we will lose a heartbreaker in the playoffs (if we even get there this year with this D and all our injuries).   But you are right.  I remember the Colts quite a few years back who had one of the worst D's in the L catch fire in the playoffs and win it all.  We can always hope....

4 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

I have some excuses for Spags.  He has a bad LB core and NNadi is meh.  He needs a real 4-3 big Dtackle and lb core.   Our secondary is better folks.

Ill disagree.   They haven't been tested because we are allowing 6 ypc to avg running backs.  And they had a ton of penalties that kept the D on the field today.

10 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Nope, still like us winning our division and going long into the playoffs. We need to get healthy but the coaches really need to adjust to what they have here and now too and in the future. Spags has shown me nothing so far.

I am not a coach or analyst, I am just a Fan that loves the Chiefs and have since they were the Houston Texans, But one thing I do believe in is FUNDAMENTALS!  I thought Spags was supposed to bring that in.. Where is it?  I saw only 1 fundamentals tackle today.  All I am seeing is this same old shoulder bump crap.  The Chiefs need to look at this crap and bring back fundamentals!!  Just my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I am not a coach or analyst, I am just a Fan that loves the Chiefs and have since they were the Houston Texans, But one thing I do believe in is FUNDAMENTALS!  I thought Spags was supposed to bring that in.. Where is it?  I saw only 1 fundamentals tackle today.  All I am seeing is this same old shoulder bump crap.  The Chiefs need to look at this crap and bring back fundamentals!!  Just my opinion. 

Great point NCK, there is very little talent on the defense but when they are in position to make a tackle, they whiff. When evaluating talent for defense, being able to tackle is pretty important.