What Happened to this team?

Just now, FANATIC said:

Agree with most of your take. Raiders may be a bigger challenge. Rivers has hit the wall. His play, even his garbage time, is garbage. AFC West is a below average division now. I think KC will win it at 10-6. 

Denver on the road, short week. Chiefs could lose again.

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Denver on the road, short week. Chiefs could lose again.

I am afraid of this too, and it will cause many to be pissed even more so to lose to the donkeys and horse face. If they do they will be 3-4 and we will be 4-3, effectively letting them back in even though they really do suck. I want so badly to bury them and especially being a division game too. 5-2 for us and 2-5 for them looks much better.

1 minute ago, azchief21 said:

Lindsay and Freeman will run all over us. Hopefully Mahomes puts up 45 or so

They can still play defense. If the oline was healthy no problem. Its not. Denver will exploit it just like Colts and Texans did. Dangerous game, on a short week and an injured MVP.

7 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I am afraid of this too, and it will cause many to be pissed even more so to lose to the donkeys and horse face. If they do they will be 3-4 and we will be 4-3, effectively letting them back in even though they really do suck. I want so badly to bury them and especially being a division game too. 5-2 for us and 2-5 for them looks much better.

Maybe KC wins with Moore. Execute a more simple game plan. 

Its a short week. Perfect time/excuse for Reid to play it safe with the MVP. This game is not that critical. Home field is a proven myth for KC and slipping away. Why risk further injury?

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

Maybe KC wins with Moore. Execute a more simple game plan. 

Its a short week. Perfect time/excuse for Reid to play it safe with the MVP. This game is not that critical. Home field is a proven myth for KC and slipping away. Why risk further injury?

Because you dont just give away games. That is lunacy. Hell we lose and Oakland wins they are up on us at that point. I cant believe you would want to make it even easier for a loss? Very perplexing. Every game is critical until we lock it up, I can only see this in a meaningless game at the end when all seeds are set and nothing we do would matter. This is though just game 7 of the season.

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Because you dont just give away games. That is lunacy. Hell we lose and Oakland wins they are up on us at that point. I cant believe you would want to make it even easier for a loss? Very perplexing. Every game is critical until we lock it up, I can only see this in a meaningless game at the end when all seeds are set and nothing we do would matter. This is though just game 7 of the season.

Of course until Mahomes is out for the year with a more severe injury. He may not be able to go Thursday anyway. Its not giving away a game. We shall see. If he was out why cant Moore win a game? Isnt that why KC has an experienced back up? Hell Pitts won with a third string off the street QB. 

38 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Of course until Mahomes is out for the year with a more severe injury. He may not be able to go Thursday anyway. Its not giving away a game. We shall see. If he was out why cant Moore win a game? Isnt that why KC has an experienced back up? Hell Pitts won with a third string off the street QB. 

Because if they can do a more simple game with Moore then why not Mahomes? You do not take a qb out like Mahomes and insert a guy we for off the street. If Mahomes cant win it what makes you think Moore could with the same team?

I just finished the game. The Texans game plan was solid, but it didn't look as bad as the Colt's loss. Watson is a good Qb, and did what he had to do to win. 

It's strange, but  don't believe Spags is doing a horrible job as DC. They're getting better in small areas, but it's happening very slow. The CB's and safeties didn't play that bad in this game IMO. Ward played much better. 

It wouldn't surprise me if the Chiefs lose to the broncos. They're pissed off from last year and tired of being swept. Man I hate them. 

15 minutes ago, qnet said:

I wanted to add, i like the way Honey Badger is playing. He seems to be settling in now. 

He seems to be the only defensive player pissed at how badly the D is playing.  I like that fire and he's playing well.  Maybe not elite but thats gotta be hard out there directing traffic with avg at best DB's and Pop Warner LB's in front of him.