Jets-Cowboys

qnet

36 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

JETS D is  making me cry ..we could of just as easily hired Greg  Williams instead of Spags

Yes, I was thinking the same when I saw him on the sidelines. I also thought how cool it would be for him to be coaching for his hometown team. I remember Vermeil trying to hire him years ago, but someone beat him to it. 

Greg Williams is a piece of shit who probably should be banned from being an NFL coach after he used the bounty system to hurt opposing players in New Orleans.  That said, he's a good defensive coordinator.  After watching the J-E-T-S struggle so much without Darnold it's pretty clear that he's a lot better than I gave him credit for being...  He's going to be really good.

7 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

Greg Williams is a piece of shit who probably should be banned from being an NFL coach after he used the bounty system to hurt opposing players in New Orleans.  That said, he's a good defensive coordinator.  After watching the J-E-T-S struggle so much without Darnold it's pretty clear that he's a lot better than I gave him credit for being...  He's going to be really good.

You know fans, they want the shiny penny on another team when their doing well. No matter the baggage.

When they are playing poorly or not as successful the fans point to the baggage as the reason to get rid of them.

Some people will never be happy. Before it was get rid of Sutton, Ford, Houston and Berry. Now it's the Chiefs should have gotten DC X and kept Ford and Houston.

I didn’t want to start a whole new thread for this, but did you see Darnold’s line against the Patriots?

11-32 (34.4%), 86 yards, 2.7 YPA, 0 TDS, 4 INTs, 1 Lost Fumble, 1 Safety (not solely his fault). -1 yards rushing, 1 sack for 13 yards.

He had three throws of 20, 10, and 9 yards. So outside of three passes, he was 8-29 (27.6%), 1.6 YPA. (Two more were 6 and 7 yards.)

If you take away the 11 completions, he was 0-21 for 0 yards and 4 INTs and a fumble.

But on the brightside, if you take the incompletions away, he was 11-11 with a 7.91 YPA with zero interceptions.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:33 PM, KCSLC2008 said:

I didn’t want to start a whole new thread for this, but did you see Darnold’s line against the Patriots?

11-32 (34.4%), 86 yards, 2.7 YPA, 0 TDS, 4 INTs, 1 Lost Fumble, 1 Safety (not solely his fault). -1 yards rushing, 1 sack for 13 yards.

He had three throws of 20, 10, and 9 yards. So outside of three passes, he was 8-29 (27.6%), 1.6 YPA. (Two more were 6 and 7 yards.)

If you take away the 11 completions, he was 0-21 for 0 yards and 4 INTs and a fumble.

But on the brightside, if you take the incompletions away, he was 11-11 with a 7.91 YPA with zero interceptions.

He was seeing too many ghosts.