I am good with Andy. We have not been out coached. Our D Li e is getting manhandled. Our O line is getting manhandled. That is pretty much it. 

Yes, bad calls. Yes, missed tackles. But Andy can only do so much. This was a bad O line when we had Fish. Without him, it is very tough to operate. This was a bad D line with Jones. Without him, we have no pass rush at all.

we just need to get healthy.

2 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I am good with Andy. We have not been out coached. Our D Li e is getting manhandled. Our O line is getting manhandled. That is pretty much it. 

Yes, bad calls. Yes, missed tackles. But Andy can only do so much. This was a bad O line when we had Fish. Without him, it is very tough to operate. This was a bad D line with Jones. Without him, we have no pass rush at all.

WINNER

13 minutes ago, DieHard said:

He has been here for 7 years. Not sure whose responsibility it is to fix those problems if not the head coach?

The problem not being discussed sre the coaching from our position coaches. Specifically LB and Dline coaches? Isn't our Dline coach from NE? I think we'd all expected him to bring the discipline from NE. LB's have shown zero instincts at this point. Or...is it the players we have aren't coachable?

2 minutes ago, ChiefThunder said:

The problem not being discussed sre the coaching from our position coaches. Specifically LB and Dline coaches? Isn't our Dline coach from NE? I think we'd all expected him to bring the discipline from NE. LB's have shown zero instincts at this point. Or...is it the players we have aren't coachable?

Players 

26 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

WINNER

Not a winner Fan.

More like loser.....Andy KNOWS his oline is banged up.

Andy KNOWS his QB is gimpy

Andy KNOWS his Defense is being humiliated in the run game.

And what has Andy done to work around all of this???????

Nothing. 

Reid is running the offense like everything's fine and there's no glaring problems. He's being the same ole stubborn Reid.

20 minutes ago, artsy said:

Not a winner Fan.

More like loser.....Andy KNOWS his oline is banged up.

Andy KNOWS his QB is gimpy

Andy KNOWS his Defense is being humiliated in the run game.

And what has Andy done to work around all of this???????

Nothing. 

Reid is running the offense like everything's fine and there's no glaring problems. He's being the same ole stubborn Reid.

I think the oline issues have Andy rattled. This is normally a big strength of his working around deficiency’s. I agree right now the coaching isn’t helping a bad situation. 

1 hour ago, FANATIC said:

The big mistake is trying to stop the other team. This defense cant and wont stop the run. Just let them run it in and put Mahomes back on the field. Win 73-71. At least it would be exciting. LOL

I mean honestly, analytics is the new thing right.  If you sell out on 1st down every time, you would think one out of every 4 or 5 times you get a short yardage run stop or even a sack you put them in 2nd and long and then it doesn't matter how bad our defense is. 

2 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I think the oline issues have Andy rattled. This is normally a big strength of his working around deficiency’s. I agree right now the coaching isn’t helping a bad situation. 

Reid is just pissing me off because we've seen him game plan around deficiencies and weaknesses before. He did it the first 2 years of Alex Smith. Hell, he turned Smith into an All Pro! When we scored our last TD, that entire drive was a thing of beauty. Runs, Screens and quick passes. He does it one drive, and then goes right back into his Madden Playbook, and starts trying to go deep again and again.

Next thing you know???? 3 and out...3 and out, we lose.

Just now, artsy said:

Reid is just pissing me off because we've seen him game plan around deficiencies and weaknesses before. He did it the first 2 years of Alex Smith. Hell, he turned Smith into an All Pro! When we scored our last TD, that entire drive was a thing of beauty. Runs, Screens and quick passes. He does it one drive, and then goes right back into his Madden Playbook, and starts trying to go deep again and again.

Next thing you know???? 3 and out...3 and out, we lose.

Agree. Two games in a row our RBs have 10 carries or less. Heck we only threw 4 passes to RBs yesterday.  That’s normally his bread and butter and is especially helpful to struggling oline. I’m just wondering if film is showing oline also struggling get into space to set those up?  Because it makes no sense why we aren’t doing more of it. 

Alot of issues are coaching. there are other mitigating factors - injuries, poor draft history, etc 

It's inexcusable not to adjust defensive scheme and that's coaching.  Letting a team run rampant against you is humiliating, tires out the defense and consumes way too much game time. You essentailly kill any momentum and keep the highest scoring offense off the field. 

Spags should sell out to stop the run and deal with a team's passing game. 

Also the penalties and poor tackling - some of it is personnel related but alot of that falls on the coaching staff

2 hours ago, FANATIC said:

Hot Rumor: Off season Trade Already Agreed to in Principal. Chiefs franchise tag Jones and then trade him for a second round pick to Arizona. Then KC trades their #1 in 2021 and that #2 2020 pick  for Ramsey only to sign him to a 5 year 100 million dollar contract with 63 million dollars guaranteed.

I see what you did there.......

I don't think Andy is going anywhere.  However I could totally see Clark getting rid of Veach and even Spags and taking control away from Reid.   I think Clark got drunk on the Kool-Aid as well this offseason and for good reason.  Can you imagine how pissed he is after the last 3 games.  

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I don't think Andy is going anywhere.  However I could totally see Clark getting rid of Veach and even Spags and taking control away from Reid.   I think Clark got drunk on the Kool-Aid as well this offseason and for good reason.  Can you imagine how pissed he is after the last 3 games.  

Maybe the last 2 games. I doubt he is pissed. Those guys take it better than most fans. The team is 4-2 , Thats in the game for playoffs. Stadium sold out. I think he is likely a very happy camper.

Last ditch effort to slow run game may be to try and trade for an elite corner like Peterson or Ramsey with plan to leave them with no safety help and dedicate that safety to stopping run. I’d be fine with a less high profile and expensive trade for a LB.  Ours are all miserable.  

2 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

It's not popular because it's a terrible idea. 

I haven't jumped on the "Time to move on past Andy" train yet....But I'm online looking at the price of tickets!

I was told about this from friends of mine that are Philly fans. EVERYTHING they've said about him is true. I've just been in denial because we've won so many games in the regular season.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

I haven't jumped on the "Time to move on past Andy" train yet....But I'm online looking at the price of tickets!

I was told about this from friends of mine that are Philly fans. EVERYTHING they've said about him is true. I've just been in denial because we've won so many games in the regular season.

Fuckin' come on.  They are 4-2 and lead the west.  People need to give Andy the opportunity to fix the team.

44 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Maybe the last 2 games. I doubt he is pissed. Those guys take it better than most fans. The team is 4-2 , Thats in the game for playoffs. Stadium sold out. I think he is likely a very happy camper.

Fans are irrational and far overly emotional about wins and losses. Two weeks ago we were headed for the Super Bowl and now we need to fire the HC, GM and most of the assistants. You do not want your decision makers to act like fans. 

Just now, liquidfriend said:

Fuckin' come on.  They are 4-2 and lead the west.  People need to give Andy the opportunity to fix the team.

This has been Andy's Team for 7 yrs. Every year the Defense has gotten worse. We won 2 playoff games?

We can't run the ball and we can't stop the run...Two important ingredients you need for a SB recipe. 

And, quite frankly this has been something we've been unable to do since his tenure here. 

Nonetheless, I didn't say I was on the train...Just thinking about it. The reason I haven't jumped on is because I think KC can win SB "in spite" of Reid with Mahomes.

I guess we'll see...

5 minutes ago, artsy said:

This has been Andy's Team for 7 yrs. Every year the Defense has gotten worse. We won 2 playoff games?

We can't run the ball and we can't stop the run...Two important ingredients you need for a SB recipe. 

And, quite frankly this has been something we've been unable to do since his tenure here. 

Nonetheless, I didn't say I was on the train...Just thinking about it. The reason I haven't jumped on is because I think KC can win SB "in spite" of Reid with Mahomes.

I guess we'll see...

lmao

Winning cures all and losing brings people with pitchforks and torches. 

Offense is hurting with injuries. Chiefs were looking for a swing tackle, but really could not identify one. Mahomes is magical, because he can extend plays. Being hobbled and running for his life hurts a lot. 

All of you need to calm down. If this team is healthy and offense is clicking, defense will be good enough. I am not sure what everyone's expectations were, but you all need to chill just a little.