what’s the solution with current personal

Number 1 is get healthy.

Until then, I would go Shady and Thompson rotating carries. The Williams brothers are the same size and have the same lack of vision. Committing to the run just means punting with our blocking. But I would throw a lot of passes to the RBs. Eye ball Kelce and bounce passes off of him while he is being mugged. It’s almost every play. Once in a while, try to take the top off with Tyreek.

On D I would work rotations inside with Kpass, Saunders, Ivy and whoever else we got to try to find a combination to stop the run. I would stay at in base more to try and stop the run. Force them to pass more and roll with he dice with the secondary. At least you have a chance to pick one that way. And the drives are quicker giving the D more time to rest and Pat Moe possessions.

Make Ogbah the starter. If Kpass doesn’t upgrade the DT position, give him Clark’s spit. Instead of Oak and Clark starting, they can rotate in.

I am definitely sick of Damien Williams stopping all forward momentum to try to juke people. It comes off as he is afraid to get hit. He missed getting past the sticks yesterday doing that. He also did it several times late last year, maybe even in a playoff game. Just run man. Stop trying to get the big play and get the freaking 1st down.

18 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

It's actually looking possible we could have both of our starting WRs available for the first time since the first quarter of week 1. Fisher still on the shelf period. I'm gonna guess Tennessee for his return. 

I’d love to see Allegretti see some reps at C, Reuter has to be upgraded or replaced.  I had high hopes for him but sadly he isn’t an answer.

These players are overrated.  That's the problem.  They were FA for a reason.  Those teams didn't want Hitchens , Lee or Ragland.  Only the Cheapo Chiefs wanted them.

Seriously could any of those overpaid bastards play for the Ravens or Steelers?   Comeon.   We are cheap fucks who want defensive players in the 3rd or 4th rounds.  You can't get jack shit in those rounds.   Breeland speaks is a 3-4 player.   Not sure he'll be any better.

9 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I am definitely sick of Damien Williams stopping all forward momentum to try to juke people. It comes off as he is afraid to get hit. He missed getting past the sticks yesterday doing that. He also did it several times late last year, maybe even in a playoff game. Just run man. Stop trying to get the big play and get the freaking 1st down.

Exactly! This pisses me off. This dude weighs the same or maybe a little more than Hunt, and runs like he is 170lbs. One cut, head up field and get those shoulders squared. 

This team has shown a lack of maturity over the past two weeks; an aspect of the game which the great championships teams have. Leadership is vital on many levels, and leaders make plays when faced with adversity. We're going to know a lot about this team's character coming up Thursday. Stop dancing in the endzone and show the fans some passion and heart. Reid, needs to coach with more heart and bring this team up. 

1 minute ago, DefensiveMan said:

This team has shown a lack of maturity over the past two weeks; an aspect of the game which the great championships teams have. Leadership is vital on many levels, and leaders make plays when faced with adversity. We're going to know a lot about this team's character coming up Thursday. Stop dancing in the endzone and show the fans some passion and heart. Reid, needs to coach with more heart and bring this team up. 

Andy's been around a long time. I wonder if he's wearing out??

Maybe he got caught up in the "Hype" machine everyone was pumping before the season??

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

We are soft.  Tired of all the jokesters we have on this team(Jones, Nnadi, Kelley etc). Not that they are bad players but we need to have a mean streak.  Give me more Clark, Tyrann and even Ogbah who ripped into Ragland for anmissed adsignment on that Watson TD run

D Rob needs to get his game together man. Disappointing, dropped a TD pass which granted was a tough catch but still. He's playing for that 2nd contract regardless and he needs to start creating separation and get open. 

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

We are soft.  Tired of all the jokesters we have on this team(Jones, Nnadi, Kelley etc). Not that they are bad players but we need to have a mean streak.  Give me more Clark, Tyrann and even Ogbah who ripped into Ragland for anmissed adsignment on that Watson TD run

Who is Kelley?

3 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Petro and Grunny had good discussion on the rookies.  Petro slammed Derrick Nnadi .    810 might have the podcast.  good stuff.

That Dline is not getting it done .   Can we really blame just the linebackers.

The both equally bad. Nnadi and Saunders were on roller skates the 1st half. Didn't help our sub par LB corp. Nnadi was getting blown up by Fulton every play.