what’s the solution with current personal

16 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

The both equally bad. Nnadi and Saunders were on roller skates the 1st half. Didn't help our sub par LB corp. Nnadi was getting blown up by Fulton every play.

I really liked Fulton. I may have been the only one here. He had a nasty steak. We could use him about now.

#1 fix on offense is definitely Sherman. Get him on the field and start running the ball. Our RB duo looks terrible right now, I would probably look to get Thompson and Darrell involved behind Sherman.

Find a way to fix the OL, may be shuffle around with the youngsters but do something.

On defense simply ignore the pass and focus on the run first. Let them beat us in the air and then we can start worrying about that. If teams can run all over us, the rest is entirely pointless. 

I think Andy has lost his way a bit and is getting into the flawed logic of simply trying to overwhelm people with knockout punches (deep verticals) on offense. When healthy we can do it like few other teams in NFL history. But even then it’s clearly not always the best approach to winning.  And certainly not now with crucial injuries. 
A month from now if we have our core offense back as expected these scoring problems will likely evaporate. But perhaps the key to this entire season lies in if Andy can figure out a little rope a dope to win some games now and help offset defensive issues against elite teams like the Patriots later. 
More Ali, less Tyson. If he doesn’t. This season will continue to go south fast and there won’t be tangible hope to beat the elite in January either way. Or just go get an elite offensive lineman and fire away at all costs. I’d prefer more versatility to the offense and use those resources mainly on D.  Either way right here, right now this style is hurting more than helping. 

Saw this article and they had this for ilb

Inside Linebacker

Target: Preston Brown

Specs: 26 years old, 5 year NFL vet, 6’1, 250 lb, nearly 600 career tackles in 5+ seasons, injuries limited 2018 but has started all six games for Cincinnati this year.

The Why: Brown is a run stuffing inside linebacker who is fair in pass coverage but excels playing at the line of scrimmage. He’s averaging nearly 7 tackles per game over the course of this season and his career. He hasn’t been asked to do much pass coverage this year, but also would not be asked to do much of that in K.C. He would instantly upgrade the run defense for Steve Spagnuolo’s defense and even if he gave only average play, would have an impact.

The How: Brown has a modest cap hit each season topping out around $5.8m in the 2021 season, which makes him an attractive option for a Chiefs team who will soon be up against the cap. And, if it doesn’t work the team can get out of the duration of the contract (2 years) for only $2.5m in dead cap space. The Bengals may be hesitant to let go of Brown, but the team should take any and all offers for any players who are unlikely to be a part of any significant turnaround, and with his ability to hit free agency after the 2021 season, Brown will likely want to move on before he hits 30.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/10/16/nfl-trade-deadline-ideas-kansas-city-chiefs-brett-veach-patrick-peterson/3/

14 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

Sign Zach Brown and try to swing a trade with Pittsburgh for OLB Bud Dupree.  Both would be upgrades to our current shit sandwich at Linebacker.  Add a BFF on the D line and get some Oline depth and things would look much better.

True , it's no secret the Chiefs desperately need a MLB. We'll see if Hitchens plays with fire tonight. We'll get healthier on the D-Line, & secondary isn't so much the problem anymore. 

44 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

True , it's no secret the Chiefs desperately need a MLB. We'll see if Hitchens plays with fire tonight. We'll get healthier on the D-Line, & secondary isn't so much the problem anymore. 

I would sign Preston Brown and Zac Brown, if they're both available...Hell I would sign James Brown! He'd probably be better than the shitshow we've been puttin on the field the last 3wks.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:31 AM, Calichief said:

I really liked Fulton. I may have been the only one here. He had a nasty steak. We could use him about now.

Hated him at OG but he was a really good OC, even an upgrade over Morse but he got paid a year too early.