What happened to Dorian Odaniel lb?

31 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Forgot all about him. Must be in the coaches dog house. He can't even beat out Niemann.

They don't play the same position. DOD at the Mike would be laughable. He weighs about 220.

He's been injured the last 3 weeks anyway. If he were playing it would be in Darron Lee's spot.

13 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

They don't play the same position. DOD at the Mike would be laughable. He weighs about 220.

He's been injured the last 3 weeks anyway. If he were playing it would be in Darron Lee's spot.

Probably so. At this point who cares just give me somebody hungry who wants to hit some backs in the mouth on a short week. 

12 hours ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Can he not beat out these old farts?  WTF is wrong with him?   jesus.  Trade his ass if he doesn't fit in this scheme.

Every LB on the roster:

DOD - 25 years old

Anthony Hitchens - 27

Reggie Ragland - 26

Damien Wilson - 26

Darron Lee - 24

Ben Niemann - 24

Can we just give this guy a temp ban for being an idiot.  He needs to learn to do some research before spitting out idiotic trash he's been polluting our boards with lately...

13 hours ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Can he not beat out these old farts?  WTF is wrong with him?   jesus.  Trade his ass if he doesn't fit in this scheme.

If he can't get on the field and play for the league's worst defense, then why would anyone trade for him?

I believe O'Daniel is working through a hamstring injury is why we haven't seen him.

17 minutes ago, DieHard said:

DOD isn’t very good. Lee is better. And Lee isn’t very good either. I would rank them:

1. Williams

2. Hitchens

3. Lee

4. Nieman

5. Ragland

6. DOD

This is why I had us 11-5 this season. Didn't address LB enough , nor 2nd TE. It's imperative to have two good TE's as Kelce is taking a beating. 

2 hours ago, DieHard said:

DOD isn’t very good. Lee is better. And Lee isn’t very good either. I would rank them:

1. Williams

2. Hitchens

3. Lee

4. Nieman

5. Ragland

6. DOD

This may be true, but they still need to give him some snaps. Lee cost a 6th rounder. DOD was a 3rd. They made an investment and they owe it to themselves to see if he can be an answer.

10 hours ago, WichitaZRide said:

Every LB on the roster:

DOD - 25 years old

Anthony Hitchens - 27

Reggie Ragland - 26

Damien Wilson - 26

Darron Lee - 24

Ben Niemann - 24

Can we just give this guy a temp ban for being an idiot.  He needs to learn to do some research before spitting out idiotic trash he's been polluting our boards with lately...

Have you contributed anything worthwhile lately?  I think not.   Iluvhouse was called out for wanting the Frank Clarke trade.  Maybe you two should create your own  board .