Saying it again. We would be better if we drafted a LB'er instead of Mecole Hardman

6 hours ago, xen said:

Metcalf would not have been as effective with Mahomes.  If all we needed were go routes, Metcalf is fine.  But as soon as we go to Super Patty Scramble Mode you need guys with good COD and that is not Metcalf's forte.  I mean he's downright bottom 10% in the NFL.  

Metcalf is all go routes. He hasn't caught anything else in Seattle.

8 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

HARDIMAN MADE SOME NICE PLAYS BUT DOES THAT MAKE UP FOR ALL THE EASY YARDAGE FOR JONES?

IF WE HAD A NEUTRALIZER LINEBACKER ON JONES THEN WE WIN THIS GAME.

WE NEED ANOTHER ELITE LB'ER LIKE DERRICK JOHNSON WHO DICTATES THE GAME

Who would have done what hardman did in the return game? And the touchdown play?

17 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE!  Get off your fucking soapbox!!!  I’ve said this multiple times, and you constantly ignore me...  PLEASE, FOR THE LIVE OF GOD...SHOW ME A LB THAT WOULD HAVE REALISTICALLY HAVE BEEN PICKED IN HARDMAN’S PLACE THAT WOULD BE MAKING AN IMPACT RIGHT NOW!!!  Nobody picked anywhere near Hardman is starting right now.  Don’t come up here with problems, come with solutions!! 

sidnote...if this post gets me in trouble, I accept my punishment.  Not too bad being the first time between the old forum and this one.  I just can’t live in a world where this ass clown thinks he can blame every loss on Tyreek Hill.  I can only take so much stupid...this guy is killing me

Ok, draft a lb, who would neutralize whatever... who would replace what hardman did ? 🤔 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:38 PM, ChiefThunder said:

We could've drafted Mack Wilson in the 3rd instead of Saunders. I have no idea how Wilson fell so far.

Lol a 5th round pick? Habe you seen what Saunders has done now he is getting playing time? And you wanted to draft a guy 2 rounds above where he was drafted. What other LB do you think was out there that would have made a difference?

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Lol a 5th round pick? Habe you seen what Saunders has done now he is getting playing time? And you wanted to draft a guy 2 rounds above where he was drafted. What other LB do you think was out there that would have made a difference?

Are you losing your mind? You can't question people in here. You must be negative and bitch about the decisions the organization makes, come on get in line.

11 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Saunders is playing great.

He's playing better than Nnadi.

We needed them both to step on that last GB drive, but they ran down our throats for a first down....I think they got tired, but both of them have started to play a little better.

23 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Who would have done what hardman did in the return game? And the touchdown play?

Who knows .  Maybe  a rb could get 70% of that yardage.  All i know is  the D needed addressing.

11 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Who knows .  Maybe  a rb could get 70% of that yardage.  All i know is  the D needed addressing.

The year before in 2018 draft, everyone of our picks was a D guy. Hardman was a great get this year. Our 1st went to a trade for Clark.  2nd round we got Thornhill too. 3rd round was Saunders and 6th round was Fenton. We traded the 4th for Ragland. How much more draft picks do you want in defense the last 2 years? We actually got a LB in the trade and picked up 2 FAs too. Not to mention new guys like ogbah, okafor, HB, Breeland, Clairborne etc. Sheesh.

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

The year before in 2018 draft, everyone of our picks was a D guy. Hardman was a great get this year. Our 1st went to a trade for Clark.  2nd round we got Thornhill too. 3rd round was Saunders and 6th round was Fenton. We traded the 4th for Ragland. How much more draft picks do you want in defense the last 2 years? We actually got a LB in the trade and picked up 2 FAs too. Not to mention new guys like ogbah, okafor, HB, Breeland, Clairborne etc. Sheesh.

I've been pleased with Ogbah & Okafor. Saunders is improving with every snap. Thornhill shows flashes, with experience I think he'll be pretty productive.

3 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I've been pleased with Ogbah & Okafor. Saunders is improving with every snap. Thornhill shows flashes, with experience I think he'll be pretty productive.

Fenton has done a nice job. Speaks we have to wait and see. Throw in Clark and the defense drafts and such is not being ignored

9 hours ago, kkuenn said:

And we replaced the coordinator. 

11 hours ago, Chiefswinitall said:

HARDIMAN MADE SOME NICE PLAYS BUT DOES THAT MAKE UP FOR ALL THE EASY YARDAGE FOR JONES?

IF WE HAD A NEUTRALIZER LINEBACKER ON JONES THEN WE WIN THIS GAME.

WE NEED ANOTHER ELITE LB'ER LIKE DERRICK JOHNSON WHO DICTATES THE GAME

So to be clear you would prefer we give up a rookie who’s actually making plays in favor of some random fictional guy who isn’t. And somehow this would make us better.  I guess I need more explanation here because this sounds like an incredibly stupid idea to me.  . 

11 hours ago, Calichief said:

Ok, draft a lb, who would neutralize whatever... who would replace what hardman did ? 🤔 

I don't disagree.  Like literally every other person in this forum, the Chiefs would not be better off had they drafted LB with that pick.  I'm just stating that if we DID, the LB would not be making an impact and that picking Hardman is not to blame for all our losses like SOME PEOPLE think.

1 minute ago, WichitaZRide said:

I don't disagree.  Like literally every other person in this forum, the Chiefs would not be better off had they drafted LB with that pick.  I'm just stating that if we DID, the LB would not be making an impact and that picking Hardman is not to blame for all our losses like SOME PEOPLE think.

Agree. I think Mahomes has played just a few plays with both of those guys available. Hill was hurt then Pat. Cant wait to see all three healthy and on the field together. Hey Mahomes ankle should be a bit better too.

2 hours ago, FANATIC said:

Agree. I think Mahomes has played just a few plays with both of those guys available. Hill was hurt then Pat. Cant wait to see all three healthy and on the field together. Hey Mahomes ankle should be a bit better too.

Not sure about next week but it seems likely now we should have both Fisher and Mahomes back by the Tennessee game. 

6 hours ago, WichitaZRide said:

how do you know this? How about trading down with that pick?

7 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

So to be clear you would prefer we give up a rookie who’s actually making plays in favor of some random fictional guy who isn’t. And somehow this would make us better.  I guess I need more explanation here because this sounds like an incredibly stupid idea to me.  . 

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/10/16/20914751/bengals-film-room-germaine-pratt-gets-much-needed-reps-on-defense

10 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

how do you know this? How about trading down with that pick?

These are the EXACT words that you used to start this entire thread....

"Saying it again. We would be better if we drafted a LB'er instead of Mecole Hardman"

You can't backpedal.  Own up to the fact that you are wrong.