Saying it again. We would be better if we drafted a LB'er instead of Mecole Hardman

27 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Did you even read the article?  Let me help you...

I’d like to say that the coaches finally decided to give the rookie a chance, but that is not the case. The decision to play Pratt more was a function of the team’s game plan. Against Baltimore, the Bengals had three linebackers on the field much more often than in previous weeks. This was to counter the use of a fullback and/or multiple tight ends by the Ravens. Pratt was generally the third linebacker on the field, but he was occasionally replaced by LaRoy Reynolds.

1 hour ago, WichitaZRide said:

Did you even read the article?  Let me help you...

I’d like to say that the coaches finally decided to give the rookie a chance, but that is not the case. The decision to play Pratt more was a function of the team’s game plan. Against Baltimore, the Bengals had three linebackers on the field much more often than in previous weeks. This was to counter the use of a fullback and/or multiple tight ends by the Ravens. Pratt was generally the third linebacker on the field, but he was occasionally replaced by LaRoy Reynolds.

Let me read it for YOU.   It means they like that guy.  It means he's fucking good.   He has a good future and will only get better game by game .   Get it ?   Where is our fast rookie linebacker?   Did i read it right?   Maybe you misread it.   3rd rounder too.

19 hours ago, WichitaZRide said:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE!  Get off your fucking soapbox!!!  I’ve said this multiple times, and you constantly ignore me...  PLEASE, FOR THE LIVE OF GOD...SHOW ME A LB THAT WOULD HAVE REALISTICALLY HAVE BEEN PICKED IN HARDMAN’S PLACE THAT WOULD BE MAKING AN IMPACT RIGHT NOW!!!  Nobody picked anywhere near Hardman is starting right now.  Don’t come up here with problems, come with solutions!! 

sidnote...if this post gets me in trouble, I accept my punishment.  Not too bad being the first time between the old forum and this one.  I just can’t live in a world where this ass clown thinks he can blame every loss on Tyreek Hill.  I can only take so much stupid...this guy is killing me

I just showed you.     he's a 3 round pick.    Ass clown.  Now STFU.   Wichita  representing!

1 hour ago, WichitaZRide said:

These are the EXACT words that you used to start this entire thread....

"Saying it again. We would be better if we drafted a LB'er instead of Mecole Hardman"

You can't backpedal.  Own up to the fact that you are wrong. 

You pick a defensive player.  Trade down.  And who cares where you take him.  GET A DEFENSIVE PLAYER.

6 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

I just showed you.     he's a 3 round pick.    Ass clown.  Now STFU.   Wichita  representing!

Lol. Look at his production compared to Hardmans. You are advocating for a 3rd round pick to go a round earlier and the guy is just now seeing the field. Hell even Saunders, our 3rd round pick is better and Thornhill for sure.

That would have made all of 2018 picks defensive picks along with 1sr for Clark, two 2nds, 3rd, 4th for Ragland and the 6th for Fenton. I am sure the you would bitch when Watkins went out..... again.... and Hill being Hurt for the first month how we should have drafted a WR. I can guarantee you if you called the Bengals and offered Hardman straight up for this guy, they would not hesitate and the medis would crush us for such a stupid trade. 

Hindsight is so clear.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Lol. Look at his production compared to Hardmans. You are advocating for a 3rd round pick to go a round earlier and the guy is just now seeing the field. Hell even Saunders, our 3rd round pick is better and Thornhill for sure.

That would have made all of 2018 picks defensive picks along with 1sr for Clark, two 2nds, 3rd, 4th for Ragland and the 6th for Fenton. I am sure the you would bitch when Watkins went out..... again.... and Hill being Hurt for the first month how we should have drafted a WR. I can guarantee you if you called the Bengals and offered Hardman straight up for this guy, they would not hesitate and the medis would crush us for such a stupid trade. 

Hindsight is so clear.

Falling in love with a WR is so stupid in pass happy scheme.   Who were the wr's for John Elway?    A good QB can make avg wr's look good too.    You can find WR's everywhere in the draft.

A good coverage LBer can help you win a big game.   Trying to outscore opponents is fools gold.

Just now, Chiefswinitall said:

Falling in love with a WR is so stupid in pass happy scheme.   Who were the wr's for John Elway?    A good QB can make avg wr's look good too.    You can find WR's everywhere in the draft.

A good coverage LBer can help you win a big game.   Trying to outscore opponents is fools gold.

Who are you from the scout board? You have a very familiar stubbornness. We adressed LB prior to the draft. We had Hitchens going back to the 43, like he played in Dallas. We picked up Wilson too then. We had Ragland etc. What did we have for WR? An oft injured Watkins and even Hill.

So you think we could go in with who we had after those 2? Lol, ok..... yet you still do not acknowledge how much in these last 2 drafts we used for defensive picks.

With that you are using CPT Hindsight argument for a 3rd round guy who no one in the NFL would trade Hardman straight up for him. Would you do this trade?

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Who are you from the scout board? You have a very familiar stubbornness. We adressed LB prior to the draft. We had Hitchens going back to the 43, like he played in Dallas. We picked up Wilson too then. We had Ragland etc. What did we have for WR? An oft injured Watkins and even Hill.

So you think we could go in with who we had after those 2? Lol, ok..... yet you still do not acknowledge how much in these last 2 drafts we used for defensive picks.

With that you are using CPT Hindsight argument for a 3rd round guy who no one in the NFL would trade Hardman straight up for him. Would you do this trade?

Well he can spell, so we know who it isnt. But maybe he is Voyager. 

10 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Well he can spell, so we know who it isnt. But maybe he is Voyager. 

Lol. I thought him or there was one other guy who would never budge. I cant recall his name for the life of me. He wanted Veach fired too. Look at all his picks now as they come into play and it is not a year 3 redraft yet too. I pointed out his picks earlier and you cant forget how he claimed Ward from Dallas practice squad. These guys like nnadi, kpass, fenton, thornhill, hardman, saunders, hell even Niemann who was undrafted all have played a lot and will only get better with time. These are all year 1 or 2 players.

17 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

your one step to taking a vacation.. keep it up  or maybe just take your clown car to another site voluntarily

you have been warned

And did you see the one who started.  You need to go after him first instead of me.  I take the insults yet you say nothing to the insulter.

21 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

How did we address it?   WASHED UP OLDER LBERS?      Look man.  I don't give a SHIT about your wr masturbations.    We need fucking defense.     We have a passhappy offense that can make Byron Pringle into a probowl wr.   We have Mahomes.

We need DEFENSE.    KEEP DRAFTING DEFENSE.   IF the GM fails then fucking fire him.   It's really simple shit.

Really? I am a WR masturbator now? We have drafted almost all defense the last 2 years including trades. The 2 we did not is one WR and an o linemen. You fail to recognize that and the fact we picked up guys like Ward, signed HB and also picked up 3 lbs in FA or trade.

Look at the ages of those older LB too. Lol. I will ask you again. Would you trade Hardman for Pratt right now? This is what you are advocating in saying we should have drafted him instead of Hardman. 

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Really? I am a WR masturbator now? We have drafted almost all defense the last 2 years including trades. The 2 we did not is one WR and an o linemen. You fail to recognize that and the fact we picked up guys like Ward, signed HB and also picked up 3 lbs in FA or trade.

Look at the ages of those older LB too. Lol. I will ask you again. Would you trade Hardman for Pratt right now? This is what you are advocating in saying we should have drafted him instead of Hardman. 

Those lbers you keep talking about ............SUCK.  OK.        Thats right.  I want fast  linebackers.    Our system makes avg wr into good WR's.      Any more confusion here?    A good speedy lber might have made a difference last night too.

2 hours ago, Chiefswinitall said:

So now let me get this straight. Your suggestion to fix coverage issues is that we should have taken the linebacker with the worst coverage grade of any LB in football instead of Hardman? Your taking option 2?  😂 

Option 1 grade. 69.1 

Option 2 grade 42.1

7 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Those lbers you keep talking about ............SUCK.  OK.        Thats right.  I want fast  linebackers.    Our system makes avg wr into good WR's.      Any more confusion here?    A good speedy lber might have made a difference last night too.

Lol did you forget he drafted DOD and also traded for Lee? If course you did. That is 6 lbs via trade/FA or draft the last 2 years. Any more more confusion?

3 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

So now let me get this straight. Your suggestion to fix coverage issues is that we should have taken the linebacker with the worst coverage grade of any LB in football instead of Hardman? Your taking option 2?  😂 

Option 1 grade. 69.1 

Option 2 grade 42.1

lol.    Oh look at you!   so happy you got your wr!!  WWwweeee wwweeee.      I guess now we can score some points FINALLY!!!   Oh wonderful!    Isn't scoring cool !!

Lol did you forget he dradtes DOD and also traded for Lee? If course you did. That is 6 lbs via trade/FA or draft the last 2 years. Any more more confusion?

Oh ok.   That some serious drafting of a need position.    A has been and special teamer.    Good reply.

Who are all these incredible linebackers you guys keep talking about that we drafted???

Look back at my post. I gave them all to you. He got Wilson and Hitchens both from a 43 defense the last 2 years. He traded for Ragland a 4th round pick. He traded for Lee. He drafted DOD and he picked up Niemann in UDFA. How hard is that to understand he did not sit idle by for that position. 

Would you make the trade for Pratt giving them Hardman? Pretty easy question to answer.

lol.    Oh look at you!   so happy you got your wr!!  WWwweeee wwweeee.      I guess now we can score some points FINALLY!!!   Oh wonderful!    Isn't scoring cool !!

You’ll have to pardon most of us who actually think drafting the clearly superior player is the way to go. Laughable thing is that we’d actually likely have a worse defense right now with your inferior player. 

1 minute ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Oh ok.   That some serious drafting of a need position.    A has been and special teamer.    Good reply.

And your guy cant make the field that you wanted instead of Hardman lol. Is all your responses going to be childish from here on out? He also used FA and draft trades but you seem to ignore that too. This coming from a so called WR masturbator.

Look back at my post. I gave them all to you. He got Wilson and Hitchens both from a 43 defense the last 2 years. He traded for Ragland a 4th round pick. He traded for Lee. He drafted DOD and he picked up Niemann in UDFA. How hard is that to understand he did not sit idle by for that position. 

Would you make the trade for Pratt giving them Hardman? Pretty easy question to answer.

I don't need to look at your posts.  ok.     Yes, I wanted a NICE  FAST LINEBACKER INSTEAD OF ANOTHER FUCKING WR.    DID YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD?

Just now, kkuenn said:

And your guy cant make the field that you wanted instead of Hardman lol. Is all your responses going to be childish from here on out? He also used FA and draft trades but you seem to ignore that too. This coming from a so called WR masturbator.

OK guy.   Done going around in circles.  You say we don't need defense with our top pick and I say we do.   Hope you enjoyed that game last night.